Chapter 12

"WHY ARE EXPRESSING YOUR ANGER ON ME THEN?!?"

The voice startled Jennie and the man next to her that was assisting Jennie. Jennie let out a sigh, " They're fighting, again." The man then rushed inside the house. "Mom...Dad... Please... Let us together settle things out..." Johnny said as he tried to calm his parents. His parents then part their ways to their own bedroom, Johnny not leaving Jennie behind. His own beloved sister, as people says that a  sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. That is one of the reasons why he praises god for letting him having such a lovely sister named Jennie Kim. 

Johnny was just about to close Jennie's bedroom door when she spoke up "John...Can I talk to you after I take a shower." Slowly Johnny understands and nods his head as a yes. Johnny was sitting at the pool dumping his feet as he splashes the water playing alone, "Want did you want to talk about lil sis." Johnny said as he tilt his head making an eye contact with Jennie. "Yeah..." Jennie simply answer as she sits next to her brother dumping her feet in the pool.

"Have you ever lost someone that is really important in your life?" Jennie looked down to her hand seeing the bracelet which Roseanne gave for her birthday as her birthday present trying to hold back the tears that was just about to flow. Jennie feeling a pat on her back she gave up and let the tears flows as she failed to hols back. "Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for ends up being behind the gun." Johnny said while patting Jennie's back to comfort her. "But Johnn... I was the one who is being the gun right now!!.." Jennie yelled as she was feeling the regeretness from her selfish side who was blind to see that what Roseanne had spent years with her was sincere. " We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past. But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here NOW with the power to shape your day and your future."Johnny said as he hugged her, holding his tears that hurts him seeing her own sister conditions that moment. 

"Johnny... I m-m-miss them.. I miss them being t-together.." Jennie said as she missed the feeling where her mom would hug her like how Johnny hugged her when she is facing any problems in life. Johnny understands her feeling about going through everything all alone by herself ""I'm here. I love you. I don't care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. If you need the medication again, go ahead and take it—I will love you through that, as well. If you don't need the medication, I will love you, too. There's nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. I am stronger than Depression and I am braver than Loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me." Johnny said as he let one tear to fall.

Johnny continued- "She gets my need to fix things that have broken along the way, to mend fences. Maybe if we all just tried to put the pieces back together as soon as they fell out of place, the puzzles in our lives would feel more like an accomplishment than a chore." as he hugged Jennie tighter and tried to change the subject. "JENNIE!!!" He freaked out. "Have you studied yet?! You're going to take a big exam for the next two weeks." Johnny said as he acts like he is going to chase her if she'd said no. As expected Jennie answered shortly as she pulls out her feet and stood up, "No." She then pushed Johnny in the pool leaving him there, Jennie ran to her bathroom. "JENNIEE!!!!!" Johnny yelled her name that was enough for Jennie to hear and Jennie just chuckled. 

                   -----------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading my story. Please do vote and leave a comment.