Chapter 8

Wendy and Mark saw Roseanne and Lucas talking about something and seems to be waiting for someone, Wendy then straightly and quickly stand in front of Roseanne to have Lucas's attention because she knew that he was going to ask about Jennie to Roseanne. "Don't you dare." with her husky voice and her annoyed, angry expression. Wendy then spun around and hugged Roseanne-"I miss you girl!! Where have you've been!! I love you past the moon and I miss you beyond the stars." Wendy said while hugging Roseanne while shouting that their surrounding would clearly hear what she said, Roseanne then hugged her back lightly. "I love you too girl!".

Roseanne then saw Jennie coming out from the car heading to the opposite way of where Roseanne is heading. Roseanne then rushed to Jennie- "Jennie!" Roseanne shouted the name. Jennie spun around and let one tear down that makes Roseanne feel guilty and Roseanne just hugged hug to make her feel comfortable. Wendy's blood is boiling inside hate seeing the view that Roseanne and Jennie is giving. Right after she saw Jennie finished her words, Jennie then passed out for losing out of breath. People starts to gather and some of that person's helps her out to the nurses office, that is the chance when Wendy pulled Roseanne away from the crowd and started the argument-"I thought that you really wanted to move on from today. I hate it when you are so excited for something but then it ends up not happening. I'm so disappointed in you." "I am trying my hardest not to act like how I feel. Everyday I come in with a positive attitude, trying to get better. I mean like, what is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? I'm sorry that I am constantly torn between killing myself and killing everyone around me. But, in the end one needs more courage to live than to kill himself." Roseanne fought back and got lost out from Wendy's sight. Wendy almost had break down to tears but Mark then stands next to her.

"Give her some space Wendy, we've been with her like all the time not giving her personal time. Sometimes they need the space to know their souls. Even if other people enjoy being with you, allow them to have some space." Mark said while tapping her back assist her to their class before the bell rings. On their way to their class, they passed Roseanne's class seeing no Roseanne and Lucas in the class when they would be starting about five minutes. Wendy then without no other choice she barged in and pulled Jennie by her collar- "Where is Roseanne?" Wendy said with eyes showing anger. Suzy then came and pushed Wendy's hand that was on Jennie, "I think you landed your dirty hands on the wrong person." Suzy said and pushed Mark and Wendy out from the class then helping Jennie with her clothes. Mark then decided to just pull Wendy to their class so that she won't go nowhere to pick up a fight with others.

-----------------------------------------------

Roseanne woke up from her deep sleep right after the students finishes their first break. She then enters class with a knock- "Come in." Mrs. Irene. said. Roseanne then come in, all of her classmates eyes was on her, "I'm so sorry Mrs. I am late, again." Roseanne said while looking down feeling uncomfortable with all eyes on her. Mrs. Irene then tapped Roseanne's shoulder and ask if she was doing alright or not and with that she may sit down.

" KRING-KRING! KRING-KRING! KRING-KRING!KRING-KRING!"

The bell rings showing that it is already lunch time for the students. Roseanne sat there frozen on her seat not knowing what to do after all that happened. Lucas stood next to her table facing her- "Wanna' talk? outside?" He asked politely until the door slammed open showing Mrs. Irene. "Roseanne. My office right now" With that Roseanne just followed Mrs. Irene from behind not forgetting about Lucas,"Maybe tonight." Roseanne spoke up with her low tone voice.

-----------------------------------------------

Lucas went to the canteen as he heard his name from a familiar voice, he turned around seeing Suzy. "Tell your friends to stay away from Jennie, she is fragile." Suzy told him that and left to her table. Lucas sighed for what she said and went to a table where he saw Mark sitting alone without Wendy. "Alone dude?" Lucas asked as he sat down next to Mark. "It's hard ain't it? Helping the girls?" Mark said as he take a big bite of his sandwich. "The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well." Lucas said as he tapped Mark's shoulder. He look around to find Wendy but he didn't even see her, he then ask- "Where is Wendy?". "Don't you have eyes? She is in front of you." Mark answered as he showed Lucas his 'what the' face. They enjoyed the moment together forgot about all the problems they had been through. Be believing, be happy, don't get discouraged, things will work out.

Out of nowhere, Roseanne stood in front of them crying on her knees. Wendy without thinking anything she hugged Roseanne and brought her up to the empty seat next to her. "Why are you crying Rose?" Wendy asked her politely while she took a strand of her thin braid that was covering her face and place it at the back of Roseanne's ear. "I-I-i a-am m-m-movi-ng a-awa-y." Roseanne stutter cause her sobs. They then looked at Roseanne with their disbelief look. "S-so I want to tell you one of the main reasons why I'm working so hard.When I've reached my goal, I want to give you as much happiness as I possible can. I want to be the friend that pushes you to reach your full potential instead of burdening you. I want to hold your hand on level ground instead of tugging you down."

-----------------------------------------------

Every life is a story, thank you for being part of my story.