So awkward.

Elle's POV

"Elle, wake up! Mikey and Gerard are here!" Olivia sounds like she's outside my door.

"Okay... coming!"

I get out of the warm softness that is my bed and head over to my door. I use my bionic strength that rarely ever gets used (especially in the dark morning hours like this) and push down the door handle.

Olivias smiling face turns shocked when she sees me.

"Elle! There are two boys stood downstairs waiting to see you and you come out like that?!"

Whaa...?

"Wait, what?"

"Your friends are here to see you. So get something decent on!"

Shit. It's too early for arguing.

"Okay," I begin to turn away and realise something, "where are my clothes?"

My sister points inside my room. "I put a few boxes with some of your stuff in there last night. I didn't have time to put everything in there though, that's why we're unpacking today. So please find something... normal to wear. And don't take too long- I'll give them coffee, so you should have about... five minutes?"

"Okay, thanks Liv."

She smiles and walks back down the corridor and down the stairs. Wow, her mood changed quickly.

I stumble back into my room and see some cardboard boxes. Two are labelled 'Elles clothes' and one 'Elles stuff'. I peek into the 'stuff' one and find it contains my make-up bag and my hair things- straighteners and such. I silently thank Liv and look in the clothes boxes. I pick out an Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt, some red jeans and my favourite Misfits hoody.

Once I'm dressed, I straighten my hair and quickly smear on some eyeliner as my five minutes are almost up. I brush my bangs over my eyes and pull the rest of my hair over the front of my shoulders. I really don't have time for anything else so I then rush out my door and downstairs.

In the kitchen I spy Mikey leaning up against the counter with a mug in his hand chatting away to Olivia, and Gerard. Wait, Gerard? Why's Gerard here? I thought Mikey said he'd be coming over today, he never said anything about Gerard! Did Olivia mention him here...? Oh, I think she did. It is too early though...

Gerard looks slightly uncomfortable as he stands the the middle of the kitchen aisle, cradling his coffee with an intense look on his face. He seems deep in thought.

Both brothers are wearing band t-shirts; Mikey- Anthrax, Gerard- Smashing Pumpkins. The incredible choices in tops are both accompanied by jeans and converse, both black.

(A/N: I like to describe peoples clothes and shit, okay? Okay. Back to the story...)

I smooth down my hair, wishing I had checked it properly in the mirror before I left my room and walk into the kitchen. "Hi guys."

All eyes are on me and I look down.

 I'm not an attention whore like some people might think. I actually get pretty freaked out on stage (School productions? Hell no!) and once when I did a speech for an english assignment... well, I was a wreck. I was shaking and blushing and it was, ugh, terrible.

"Hey Elle! Sorry we're so early, I thought if we're painting, we should start early. Paint stinks doesn't it Gee?"

Gerard nods, not taking his eyes off me. Oh, did I forget to mention? He's not stopped staring at me since the moment I stepped in the room. It's probably why my face feels like it's on fire right now.