Chapter 3 - Love is in the air...?

GLIMMER
-okay class today we're going to talk about...blah blah blah.
I can't focus under the lesson. I see that Marvel flirts with Clove and she flirts back. Cato takes some notes. He's so cute. He looks at me and lifts one eyebrow but smiles. Dang it. I've been STARING at him for the whole class. He continues listening to mr. Abernathy and I continue to look at him. When he looks at me I flirt a little.

When it's lunch I decide to invite Cato to our table. Marvel thinks Cato is a cool guy and I like him a lot. Clove just sighs and rolls her eyes.
-Can't you at least try to tolerate him, Clove? I ask her.
-Fine. But if he's a jerk one more time I won't be kind.
Clove may be short but she's a real badass. Marvel hugs his girlfriend and kisses her on the cheek.
-I love you Clover. He says.
-I love you too Marvie but don't call me that.

When we got our lunch and I have invited Cato to sit with us Clove starts to give him a devilish look.
-Woah, chill shortie. We are not enemies. He says and laughs.
-Hey dude, can you please stop calling my girlfriend short? Marvel says.
-Okay, I just think it's funny. Cato answers.
We continue to talk and we enjoy each other's company. Well except for Clove, she looks at Cato with a disgusted look.
I really like Cato. He's not the first boy I've had feelings for, but It feels more this time. He's mine and I know that. I think he likes me back. So when lunch is over and we're going to our lockers I pull Cato to the side.
-We need to talk. There's something I need to tell you.
-Um...okay? He says and pulls his hand through his hair.
-Well, I'm glad that I met you today. And I hope we can become good friends.
-Same. He says and smiles.
-And I just want to say that I think your cute and I like you. I say.
-Oh, um. I like you to Glimmer. He says.
-You do? I say smiling.
-Yeah, and I just wonder if you want to be my girlfriend?
-Um, yaa! I say and hug him.

When we come back to our lockers Clove stands and waits for me.
-Okay our class is cancelled so we have a free time right now. Unfortunately Marvel has to go to his English class. She says.
-Clove I have some news for you! I say.
-What? Is Cato going to leave this school? Forever? Clove says and look at the blonde guy who just laughs and shakes his head.
-Better! I am Cato's girlfriend! I say.
-What? But..? Glim, you just met him!
-Yeah. But he's an awesome guy and he felt the same way for me.
-Yea, he's just awesome... She says rolling her eyes.
-C'mon, Clove! Now I don't have to be the third wheel when you and Marvel are together.
-Yay. Now you have a boyfriend. Who is a complete jerk.
-Clove he's not a jerk.
-I am happy for him, he gets a perfect and kind girlfriend. I'm sorry for you tho. You get...that.
We walk around all three. I try to make Clove and Cato be friends but it doesn't work.

***
Hey👋
You like this series? 👻
I don't know what to write more so...
Eek 😬
Well bye bye peeps :)