Chapter 12 - What the hell!?

CLOVE
-MARVEL WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!? I shout.
-Um..Me and Glimmer just..um...
-HOW COULD YOU MARVEL!? I LOVED YOU WITH ALL MY HEART! AND NOW YOU DO THIS WITH MY BEST FRIEND!?
-YEAH I LOVED YOU AS WELL GLIMMER! Cato shouts.
-Um..I'm sorry Cato. It was a mistake. Glimmer says and looks down.
-Yeah...it was a mistake.. Marvel says.
-NO MARVEL! IT WAS A MISTAKE TO DATE YOU! I shout and run away.
-HOW COULD YOU GUYS!? Cato shouts and runs after me.

-I am sorry for you Clove... he says
-I am sorry for you as well... I say to Cato.
My eyes fills with tears. I can't hold them back. They start to drip down my cheeks. I hug Cato. He seems chocked but he hugs back.
-We both dated assholes... he says.
-Yeah, I cant believe that those assholes were my best friends for years.
-I can't believe how stupid I am for falling for a girl when I just met her. He says.
-I thought Glimmer were my bestie. I say and the tears continue dripping down my face.
Cato hugs me and says that it's going to be okay. It would have felt weird to hug him because he was my bestie's boyfriend but right now I just need a friend to hug.
-I hate him! I hate her! I say while wiping of my tears.
-I do hate them as well. Cato says.
I hug him tighter. It's weird to hug him, because just a couple of months ago we were enemies. And I'm way shorter than him. He's tall and big and I'm short.
-I'm glad I at least have you, Cato. I'm glad that you are my friend.
-Me too, Shortie. He says.
-Ha-ha. I say and punch him in the side jokingly.
-Ouch that hurt buddy! He says.
-Oh, did it? I'm sorry. I say.
-Nah just kidding, I didn't feel anything. It was quite lame. He says and smirks.
We laugh. I almost forgot the drama with Glimmer and Marvel for a second.
-I guess it's time for class, I have English, what 'bout you?
-Math. I say and fake yawn.
-Well I'll see ya at lunch?
-Yup! I say.

I go to my locker and grab my books.
In the classroom I see Marvel. He looks quite sad. There is no empty spots except for those at Marvels table. Perfect.
-Miss Kentwell please sit down. The teacher says and points at a chair at Marvels table. I sigh and goes to sit down.
-Hey... Marvel whispers.
I just ignore him.
-Clovie I am truly sorry, I really love you. I don't know what halppend between me and Glimmer...
-Quiet in the classroom! The teacher says and looks at Marvel.

When it's lunch I go and order lunch. I try to find Cato. I see Marvel and Glimmer at one table. They smile at me and wants me to sit with them. I just ignore them. Instead I find Cato at a table and I sit down with him.
-Ugh, do they really think I want to be their friend again? Ugh never again! I say.
-Yea same. But can we talk 'bout something else. We don't have to waste or time on them.
-Yeah, Glimmer and Marvie, I meant Marvel are just assholes.
-Yea, I know. So how is your day going? Cato asks.
I lift one eyebrow and look at him.
-Great! My boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend! I say and roll my eyes.
-Okay...bad question..tell me something I don't know about you. He says.
-Hmm..I have never played bowling. I know that's random. I say and laugh.
-Are you kidding me? There is a place where u can play bowling like on your street and you have never played bowling? He laughs.
-Yea, I know it's weird. Okay your turn.
-My favourite colour is orange.
-Huh, mime is pink and black.
Cato is a nice guy. He wasn't a jerk. It was Glimmer and Marvel.