Mister Choc

Hey! Suuup?
Here is a really kinky oneshot. Be ready before reading it. And that's a warning!! No spoilers. Just read it if you dare. ;)

...

Nicole looked at herself in the mirror. Her white skin reminded her of the purity they thought it resembled in the past. She felt noble.

The curves of her waist made her tits and ass look harmonised with her body shape. Everything perfect.

She removed her red lace thong. And admired herself some more.

Greg watching her from behind, all that time, was already hard. His girlfriend was gorgeous. And he knew he had to stand her fetishes if he wanted her to be with him.

She went close to Greg and touched his naked body. She was smelling him. The testosterone flowing in his veins had started to pour out of his skin buds.

He looked so good this way. His muscular body not able move and his mouth shut. Forced only to watch.

She had her tools with her. The game was about to start. She opened a red case taking out a midium size dildo and disappeared in the bathroom to clean it up, so that it would be ready for use.

When she returned she caught her boyfriend's glimpse. It was full of lust and she was gonna do something about it.

She grabbed a can full of merenda. She placed three fingers in it and started spreading the liquid chocolate all over Greg's body.

First she left a trace from his jawline down his neck to his chest. Then some more at his chest, ribbones and bellybutton.

She licked the chocolate all around. Slowly, trying to enjoy every milligram.

When she had finished cleaning his body up with her tongue she dipped her fingers in the can again. This time her hands circled his cock spreading chocolate almost on every inch of his length.

He was hard. Rock hard. Watching her strolling up and down. Torturing him with her touch, her tongue, her just being there. Naked in front of him. Shameless.

And the smell of chocolate tickling his nose. He wanted to taste it too. But she wouldn't give him what he wanted the way he wanted it.

"gv m sm t" he tried to say but she had shut his mouth with the ribbon very well.

"what did you say darling?" she asked leaving her masterpiece in the middle. She untieded the ribbon.

"I want to tast it too! I want to tast some chocolate on you." he almost pleaded.

"well, that's not possible darling. But we'll do something for you" she replied and kissed him.

Her lips had the tast of milk chocolate and some was left on her face. He wasn't done with his feast on her when she broke the kiss.

She grabbed the sandy and spilled some directly in Greg's mouth kissing him the next second to get some herself.

Now was the time for the main dish.