Hey Doctor 😜

Historic clue :
This story takes place at 19 century, when it was thought to be devilish for women to have urges. In such situation the husband took his wife to a gynecologist-type doctor and he was supposed to fuck her in order to cure her. Excuse any historical inaccurases that I may forgot about the Era.

Now, when I learned about that, I've got the inspiration to write something like this. And that was the time I decided to post a book like this on wattpad. So I'm really proud to finally finish the scenario that became the start of this whole new experience for me- to write.

So, I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! 💓

Special thanks to my favourite cousin who helped me find the title.
......................................................

"Lady Evangelin, come in, please." The nurse announced and a 17 year old lady entered the room.

"Mister Todd would you mind if you left the room so we can start the examination. Katherine, close the door please and get out too. I'll call you if I need anything."

Right after the door closed she leaned closer. Her smell hit me and I was mesmerised. I had seen her before for the "usual" therapy. Now she seemed more assertive than the last time.

"Hello doctor. Missed me?"

"What's the exact problem this time, lady Todd?"

She walked through the room an sat on the examination table.

She was wearing a long blue dress that was tight around the waist, as expected. When she sat on the table her dress rised up revealing her white stockings.

"I want my treatment doctor!" she said as she untied her hair giving me the opportunity to examine her face.

She had dark black hair and green, playfully sparkling eyes. Her lips were juicy red like an apple but on the contrast behind her made - up skin, I could bet lied a deadly white face.

" Let's discuss what exactly the problem is miss" I said, trying to look though my kit searching for the right tools

" It's again my usual little urges....you know.. My maid called it mania..But I'm not quite sure" she looked at me playfully while unlacing her corset

"Then, in order to define the condition we will have to check some key places first"

"I am in your hands"

I walked closer to her and she stood up to help me undress her.

I wrapped my hands around her to help her with her corset. My face went closer to her neck and her smell hit me one more time. I tried to stay still and continue my job...

She pushed me back slowly and said " Let me do it" and bit her lower lip

Her bare shoulders where first shown as she pulled back her sleeves. The sunlight through the window shined on her white skin and the whole room lit up.
She searched with her hands the lacing of the dress and managed to untie it and pretty quickly her blue dress was on the ground. She was left with only her plain white underdress and her stockings
" Now I think we can continue doctor"

I took deep breaths while I was washing my hands on the sink trying not to make eye contact. I felt like a sailor that gets allured by the beautiful sirens in the ocean. Even without touching her my whole body was in need of her.

I went closer and put on my glasses

She took my hand and put it softly on her breasts
"Here, I think I feel some soreness"