Rooftop

We reached 4.9k! Thank you everyone! Here is a new chapter. I give you a great song too, suggested by my beloved cousin. Enjoy! 😍💞

............................................................

Athens. Strange city. Although it's ugly and dull from the inside, I could never live anywhere else.

And though I know its bad sides, I still love her. And I find it beautiful watching from above.

Many people say they hate being lonely. They dress up according to the new trends, they put on make up and a fake smile so as to be liked and not end up alone.

But, aren't your true self alone when you step on him trying to hide him from everyone.

I don't hate being alone. I like it. It feels good 'couse it gives me time to learn more about me. I think of all the issues that trouble me and when there is no solution, I climb up here.

When you have a big city on your feet, you start realising how unimportant your problems are. The calming site gives you some peace and then you have the courage to start again.

It's one of those days. And I'm filled with positive energy.

The site of the glowing acropolis, the courts and the ugly yet lively alleys of Monastiraki always make my day!

Hm... I think I heard a sound from behind.

"oh! Made it!" says the boy brushing off the dust on his clothes. "oh... Um... I didn't knew someone was here. Er... I think I'll go climb another rooftop. Sorry." he muttered and was about to leave.

"Er... Actually, you didn't disturb me. There is enough place for the two of us so" I reply stopping him.

OK, I like being alone but I'm not an untisocial kiddo. I like meeting new people too!

He is quite handsome. About 1,76m high, brown hair and rather muscular.

He wears an oversized shirt, comfy trousers, and all-stars

"uh... Thanks! So, my name is Nikon. What's yours?"

"Vivian. Nice to meet you."

"so, Vivian, you came here often?"

"quite so. It's my medication. Helps me put life in a pause for me to relax a bit."

"haha, cool. Great place indeed."

"and you? First time here? How did you even came? It's a bit difficult to climb up here if you don't know the trick."

"well, I climbed. I like parkure and climbing on rooftops is aways a good challenge."

"um... Sounds cool. Maybe you could show me exactly how someday."

"maybe you could show me the trick to climb up here."

"yeah, maybe!" I said winking at him.

"why not?" he asked with curiosity.

"maybe I want it to be a secret for me to keep coming alone here."

"hm... Sounds logical. Fine by me." he replied and took a sit beside me.

From his pocket he took a yellow tabacco pack, which wrote "Old Holborn" , his filter tips and papers.

After placing a filter between his lips he took hold of a paper and put some tabacco on it. Leaving a little space from the left side he rolled the paper up and down. Then he put the filter in its place and rolled again this time holding the filter tightly. He licked the side with the glue and fixed his cigarette. Placing it, then, between his lips he light it, inhaled the smoke, hold it in and then let out.