The Next Level (BxGxG)

It's been a while, I know... I had this lack of imagination, but I'm back! And I'm super happy about it! I hope you're too ;p Enjoy!

~

His heavy breathing started to ease a bit. Yet, his heart was pounding strongly in his chest. Though his grip around my neck was neither possessive nor protective, it made me feel safe.

That's the feeling with this kind of relationships. Safety. And it's even greater than the "safety" in a "proper" relationship.

In my opinion, there's no such thing as "proper". As long as one is frank with the other.

Moreover, I don't think I'll find my soul mate in my seventeen.

And Jack agrees with me.

"Well... I think that was really good. We may got the hand of it, at last." he said as outspoken as he always is.

"yeah maybe.."

"'yeah maybe'? Is that the womanish yeah_maybe? As if 'no way'?" he almost complained. And it's an almost cause he really is a friend of mine so he doesn't get me wrong when I'm kinda moody.

"no, come on! You know I don't mean it that way. It was awesome ok? What I truly needed today!"

"no it's not! Just tell me. What's that bothers you?"

I sighted. How could he know?! I think he knows me better than myself. And that's awesome. I love him!

"well... I was just thinking that maybe we should get to the next level."

"next level?" he asked and I thought I saw his cheeks turn a light shade of red. Maybe, that was just a dream.

"you know... It just bores be a bit. Same thing every time. I want some new experience"

"new experience, uh?" he said with a grin on his face. That silly I_thought_of_something_dirty grin.

"nooo! Eh! What did you thought about!"

"wanna know?" he grinned again.

"well... I'm not sure. Anyways! I wasn't talking about what you thought. Now listen to me!" I demanded though I was so curious about what got in his mind.

"OK OK, princess! Got it. I'm listening."

"Great. As I was saying, before you interrupted me, I want to try something different. Because, I don't know for how long will we have this thing. I mean, you may, tomorrow, find someone who you'll really care about and I'll then get left with me, myself and my urgies."

"Hmm... Or maybe the opposite."

"yeah, whatever, the fact is that I wοn't find this awasome situation again to put a vision of mine in action."

"Oh, for God's shake Lily! Just tell me what the fuck you want already! Jesus woman!" he complained, for real this time.

So I got straight to the point.

"I want a threesome."

"Great! Me too!"

"oh... That was easy."