Chapter Eight

Winter P.O.V.
Today is the day that Ken and I are going back home. We stayed at the free slave town for a couple more days after the boys, Abree, Abe and Keira left. In the time that we had alone, we got closer. Ken took me on a romantic date around the park than to a dinner and afterward he took me to dinner.

"Are you ready?" a voice interrupted me from my thoughts. I turned around to find Ken with our suitcases I turned back around and looked off the porch one last time. I walked into the room and shut the door behind me. I turned to Ken and smiled at him "let's start our forever" Ken chuckled and walked over to me he wrapped his muscular arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "I started my forever the moment I laid my eyes on you" he then leaned down and kissed me.

It's one of those sweet kisses that I never want to stop one of those kisses that I'll cherish forever. We pulled apart too soon "let's go beautiful," Ken said as he grabbed our things and left the room. I took one last look around before I shut the door and followed behind Ken.

---

"Well we are back," Ken said as we pulled up to the pack house. I looked at the place and smiled 'we are back home' my wolf whispered I smiled and agreed with her. I got out of the car and followed Ken up to the front door. The front door opened to reveal Thad "welcome home Alpha and Luna" Thad said as he bowed and moved for us to walk in. When we walked into the house almost everyone in the pack was there.

"Welcome home Luna," they all said and then bowed. I looked up at Ken to find him with a proud look. "Alright everyone back to how you were", Ken said as he walked through the crowd of people. We walked through hallways and up staircases until we finally reached our room. I walked over to the bed and fell back face first. Wanna go out tonight?" Ken asked me as he sat down next to me on the bed.

"No, I just want to stay in have something easy for dinner cuddle on the couch and sleep" I whispered. I felt arms wrap around my waist and pulled into a muscular chest. "We can do that" Ken whispered into my ear then everything was cold.

I looked around to find that Ken is gone so I got out of bed walked over to the walk in closet got some comfy clothes I walked into the bathroom and stripped. I got into the shower made sure it's very warm and just stood there enjoying the warmth that the water is providing me.

I should ask Ken if we can get a hot tube. After 25 minutes of showering, I got out of the shower and got dressed. I breaded my hair so when it dries it will have some curls. I walked into the bedroom to find a shirtless Ken laying on the bed "comfy?" I asked giggling he looked up at me and smirked.

"Only if you're liking the view," Ken said smirking I blushed and looked away. Ken got out of bed and walked over to me. "Come dinner is made," Ken said as he walked out of the room with me following behind him. We walked into the living room to find two plates of grilled cheese and tomato soup. I smiled at it and looked at Ken "this is amazing" I whispered.

He looked at me shocked "really? I thought you would get mad at me and demand something more... fancy" ken said. I walked up to him and hugged him "no it's perfect now let's eat the smell is making me really hungry" I said. ken agreed with me and we sat down on the couch next to each other eating our grilled cheese while watching Spaceballs.

Ken P.O.V.

"I don't say this much but thank you for helping me fix this up," I said as I looked (picture the bed bigger) at what Abe, Abree, and Bashar helped me with. I walked over to the bed and sat down starting to get worried with this whole thing "what's wrong?" Bashar asked as he sat down next to me.

"I'm worried that she won't like this" I whispered I felt a hand touch my back I looked up to see Abree smiling at me. "She will love this no need to worry," she said I nodded my head and looked into the woods. "Need any more time?" Abe asked as he walked in front of us with a basket of rose peddles.

I smiled he headed down the path that Winter will be taking and started to make a path with the peddles. While Abree followed but putting fairy lights in the trees.

"Well I'm going to follow them and then help Winter find her way here," Bashar said we he got up and left. I took a deep breath looked around one last time before I got off the bed straightened it out then made my way into a hiding spot where she can't see me. It took a while before I see Winter walk into the clearing. She circled around the bed before she started to look around the forest around the bed confused.

I made sure I was behind her before I stepped out "like it?" I asked Winter jumped and turned around to face me. "You did this?" she asked shocked I nodded my head "yeah with the help of Abe, Abree, and Bashar but it was my idea." I said Winter smiled at me and sat down on the bed "this is amazing but... what for?" she asked I sat down next to her and put my hand on her upper thigh.

"Winter I want to ask you something," I said she nodded her head "ask away." She told me I took a deep breath and looked into the darkening forest ahead of us. I then looked back at Winter "Winter can I mark you and make you officially my mate and queen?" I asked looking Winter dead in the eyes. She didn't say anything for a little but then smiled "I'd love to Ken" Winter whispered. "Let's eat before I mark you," I said Winter nodded and as requested Thad and Bashar walked over to us with a tray of food. They set it down on the bedside table then walked away.

---

After we finished eating Bashar and Thad came to take our trays away "I promise you that will be the last time I see them tonight." I said she nodded and laid down. I laid down next to her and pulled her close to me. I started to get scared about changing Winter there isn't a huge chance that she will survive. I can't risk losing her but I'll change her because there could be a chance that she does survive.

"What's wrong ken?" Winter asked as she laid her head on my chest I wrapped my arms around her and sighed "I'm just worried that you won't survive." I whispered I felt Winter snuggle into me more. "Don't worry about that everything will work out in the end" she whispered I nodded my head and looked down at her.

"Are you ready?" I asked she smiled and nodded "more than I'll ever be," she said as she got off my chest and laid down. I got on top of her and looked at her face one last time before I leaned in for a kiss. Then I moved down her jaw and finally made my way to her neck where I'll be marking her.

I heard Winter let out small moans here and there I smirked loving the effect I have on her. But then it was time for me to mark her I took a deep breath gave her a few more kisses before I sunk my teeth into her neck. Winter let out a shriek from the pain but then let out a loud moan.

I pulled away from Winter and looked down at her to find her fast asleep. I smiled down at my beauty "please wake up in the morning my love." I whispered as I pulled the covers over her and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer. "Good night princess" I whispered then fell asleep.