Chapter Four

Winter P.O.V.
"Winter... Winter wake my sweet" I heard a voice I turned around not wanting to be bothered. "Come on Winter it's time to go home," the person said I waved my hand in the air telling the person to leave. I felt my someone pull me towards them. I opened my eyes and looked up to see who is holding me to see the last person I thought I'd ever see again. I looked at him in fear. No, no this isn't happening again I began to shake in fear.

"Let's go baby let's go home" Bertoldo whispered. I tried to get out of his arms but every time I did he held me closer and tighter. "Ken will get me he will come in here and save me," I said with confidence. I heard Bertoldo laugh "no he won't" he whispered in my ear.

I was about to ask why when the door opened and someone walked in. I looked over and was a bit surprised to see who it was "Vanessa is the job done?" Bertoldo asked she sent him a smirk "everyone is asleep master no one will be waking up for a long time" she giggled I looked at her confused "Master?" I asked Vanessa giggled "I'm not even a werewolf just a normal Human.

Master bought me years ago and gave me a potion to be half a werewolf. I can't have a mate, talk to my wolf and every week I have to take the same potion to stay as a werewolf. Master wanted me to be an eye for him here" Vanessa explained.

I looked at her and Bertoldo shocked and confused. "Night Night sweetheart," Bertoldo said I felt pain in my neck then everything went dark.

Kenrich P.O.V.

'something feels wrong' my wolf Aston said I opened my eyes "what do you mean?" I asked him "do you remember what happened last night after dinner? and take a smell I can't smell mate' he said I thought back to last night and couldn't remember anything. I jumped out of bed I quickly got dressed I walked out of my room and into Winters.

Once I walked in I first noticed that her scent is not fresh. I also noticed another sent it took me a minute to figure it out until my wolf growled 'vampire.' Aston growled I stormed out of her room and down the how many flights of stairs we have. I mind linked the whole pack to the living room once I walked in people were already gathered in the living room.

"Whats going on Alpha?" my beta asked "your Luna is gone and her room smells like a vampire" I growled "what if this was all a plan?" Vanessa asked I looked at her confused. "You're just jealous that your not the Luna," a pack member said. Everyone started to laugh I let out a sigh "okay enough I want Bashar and the head warrior to meet me in my office" I said as I walked away.

As I sat down in my chair behind my desk the door opened and my head warrior walked in. They quickly took a seat on the chairs in front of my desk. "First we have to figure out how this happened," I said I looked at the boys and saw them think until Thad spoke up. "This had to be set up no vampire could get in here without being noticed so someone from the inside had to help," I thought about it he does have a point.

"Any ideas on who it could be?" I asked the boys I was thinking Vanessa but I wanted to see if Bashar and Thad have the same idea or think of someone else. "I think it's Vanessa she's the only one that can't stand the Luna, to be honest, I bet she would do anything just to get rid of the Luna," Bashar said.

I nodded and looked over at Thad "I was thinking about someone else" he said I looked at him confused "who?" I asked "she's a maid. She tends to keep to herself. But one night when the maids were cleaning up dinner I overheard her telling a few maids how she can't stand the soon to be Luna and will do anything to get rid of her." Thad said I nodded as I listened to him with this new information.

"What's her name?" I asked needing to look more into this girl "Orin" Thad said. "Thank you, Thad, I would like you to talk to the other warriors on a plan to get my mate back. Get the best trackers you have on the plan as well. I'll let you know who the Vampire sent is since I have an idea of who this person is." I said I excused them I walked out of my office and towards Winter's room. I smelt around until I got the scent of the vampire that I knew King Bertoldo.

That bastard took my mate away from me. But this time, I will find out why he wants her so badly. And this will be the last time that he takes my fucking mate away from me. I walked out of the room and mind linked Thad who it was but then my wolf stopped me. 'There was another sent in that room but they masked their scent so it's too faint to tell who it was.'

Winter P.O.V.

Darkness and pain what a bad combination I tried to remember what happen the night before... at least I think it was the night before. As hard I tried to remember nothing came to mind but my mind stopped thinking when I heard voices.

"When will she wake? It's been a week and we have to get our plan working" I heard a female voice a week? I've been asleep and away from Ken for a week? "not sure how much did you give her" a female voice asked "I don't know" the male voice said then everything went black.

"Ken baby! ken where are you!?" I yelled as I walked through the dark woods. We were playing tag and all of a sudden he was gone. It started to get dark and that's when I started to panic "Ken!" I shouted even louder Every step I took the more I got lost and the more I got lost the more scared I got. But then I heard someone behind me I turned around and saw Bertoldo holding a dead Ken. I let out a high pitched scream.

I fell to my knees crying not believing my eyes. I looked up at a laughing Bertoldo. Despoina and Vanessa then walked out of the woods and to either side of Bertoldo. "You see no one can beat us not even Ken you are now stuck with me my beauty" Bertoldo laughed.

I shot out of bed breathing hard and sweating I looked around to find that I'm back at the room I was in when I was with Bertoldo for those very few hours. I began to cry no this isn't happening again where is my Ken? I thought to myself. The door opened and Bertoldo walked in alongside with Despoina. They both smirked at me "wonderful you are awake I began to get worried. If you died then my plan wouldn't have worked" Bertoldo said I looked at him confused.

"How long have I been asleep for?" I asked "two weeks," Despoina said as she looked at her nails looking bothered. "Dear why don't you tell our guest what's going to happen to her," Despoina said as she looked up at me smirking.

I looked between the two confused yet scared what are they thinking about doing? "I made this plan the day I found out we are mates, my dear. I already am married and have two beautiful children with my wonderful wife Despina. But sadly neither of my children can be marked as King or Queen unless I have a child with my mate which is you.

Now my plan was for you to trust me and fall in love with me and so I could fuck you make me pregnant. Then after you give birth I'd kill you. But since that didn't work I'll have to skip the first two steps and go to the last three." Bertoldo explained "now you are all caught up. A servant will bring you food in an hour or so need to keep you healthy so the baby will survive." Despoina said as she and Bertoldo left the room and I heard the door lock from the outside.