Chapter Seven

Winter P.O.V.

I looked around my and smiled. I've been gone for almost a week and even though it's killing me I know its's for the best. He can have a strong female by his side. I don't know what this will do for me because all I think about is Ken and I miss him. A knock was heard from my front door which brought me out of my thoughts.

I got out of bed and looked at myself in the full-length mirror to make sure I looked decent. I walked down the stairs from my room down a small hallway and to my front door. I opened the door to find, my twin brother and her girlfriend .

I smiled at them "hey what's up?" I asked as I moved over for them to walk in "still in your pajamas, are we? Work starts in an hour so get the ready girl" Abe rushed me. I laughed and nodded "sounds good make yourself's at home," I told them as I walked up the stairs to my room.

I walked into my bathroom and stripped down I got into the shower and started to clean and shave. After I was cleaned I got out wrapped a towel around my body and walked over to my vanity. I brushed my hair and teeth than I bowled dried my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and over to my closet to pick out my for work.

After I dressed and did my makeup I walked out of my room and down the stairs to the living area of "ready?" Abree asked as she noticed me I nodded "yeah all set" I told her. I grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet off the kitchen counter. "Great," Keira said annoyed. Ever since I met the three of them Keira hasn't liked me. Abe explained that she thinks I'm going to take Abree away from her. I told them why I'm here and what happened.

They know my story with the werewolf King. So I don't get why Keira thinks I'll take Abree away and again I'm not into girls I don't have the hots for women. Anyways we walked out of my apartment and made our way to work. A few days after I met Abree and the gang Abe got me a job at the dinner the same place that they work. So every day since then I've been working there. We walked into the cafe and walked over to the Kitchen people would smile or wave at us as we passed by.

When we walked into the Kitchen our manager walked up to us. "Good you are here there's a table with three men that I want you to take care of Winter," she said as I put my apron on along with my name tag. I nodded my head grabbing a notepad and pen then walked out. I spotted the men that Benni was telling me to order I took a deep breath and walked over to them.

"Hello I'd be your waitress for today could I start you off with any drinks?" I asked them. The man that's sitting alone on one side of the booth looked up at me when I started talking. I looked at him closely and he looks nice dark brown hair a little facial hair and deep blue eyes. "I'd have a coffee" blue eyes told me I nodded and wrote it down. I looked at the other two men.

The one farthest from me smiled at me I smiled back he isn't that bad looking with his dark shaggy brown hair and deep brown eyes that any girl would fall for. "Just a water" his husky voice spoke I nodded and I wrote that down. I then looked at the last man short brown hair a little scruff looks like he shaven recently and his eyes looks gray. "I'd as well take a coffee," he said I nodded wrote his order down. "I'd be back in a few with your drinks then," I said then walked away.

Kurt P.O.V.

I can't believe I found her this easily I thought I'd take a lot longer to find her. The boys and I haven't been here for even 30 minutes and I already found her. "Well that was fast... what now?" Vic asked I looked over at him "I don't know I didn't think I'd get this far this fast" I told the boys. They both chuckled "here you go" Winter said as she placed a water in front of Ben than an empty cup in front of me and Vic and poured us our coffee.

"Are you ready to order?" she asked I looked up at Winter the second time since I found her and smiled she's so beautiful. "We won't be ordering anything to drink we just wanted something to drink," Ben said Winter nodded and left.

"So what now?" Ben asked "do anything we can to get closer to her," I said the boys nodded the guys and I chat for a little longer "is everything doing well?" that angle like voice asked I looked up and smiled at Winter. "Do you know where the nearest hotel is?" I asked dying to talk to her. She looked at me and smiled "sorry but there aren't any hotels here" I said I looked at her shocked than I looked at the guys. "I can go and see I can find a place for you guys to stay at," she told us then walked away.

About 5 minutes later Winter came back with a bit of an annoyed look. "So I found a place my friends are wanting a sleepover at my place. They invite you guys to join us" she said I looked at the guys and they smirked at me 'what are you looking at them for stupid? Say yes to our mate' my wolf yelled at me.

I looked up at Winter and smiled at her "sounds like fun." She nodded "we get off our shift in about 30 minutes I'll get you guys when we leave while your waiting would you like anything?" Winter asked "a refile for us all," I said she nodded and left. I turned back to the guys "ready for tonight?" Vic asked me with a smirk I looked over at Ben to see that he has the same look as Vic "you guys really think I'll tell her who we really are tonight?" I asked. They looked at each other then back to me and nodded. I sighed and put my head in my hands and shock my head than I looked back up "I want her to trust us first" I said, "then you can lose her trust?" Ben asked.

It took my a few seconds to get what he's saying but then I understood "I guess what I see you're talking about... alright I'll tell her" I said. "Here are your drinks," Winter said as she poured us our drinks we thanked her as she left.

~30 minutes later~after the guys paid their bill~

"Let's go," the guy we later found out to be Abe said a little too excitedly. We exited the cafe and made our way to Winter's apartment. On the way there the Ben and Vic would send me looks as if telling me to tell her tonight. "Here we are," Abe said as he skipped into the building.

Winter opened the door to her apartment and I was shocked by how small it is. "Nice place," Ben said as he walked in and sat down on the couch. "We are going to get some stuff from our apartment so we will be right back," Abree said and left with her girlfriend and Abe. "I'm going to and change real quick I'll be right back," Winter said as she climbed the stairs and opened a door.

I sat down on the armchair next to the couch where the boys are sitting. "When she comes back down talk to her," Vic said I nodded and waited. about 15 minutes later Winter came out of her room in a cute I stood up and smiled "Winter... can we talk?" I asked she looked at me and smiled "yeah, of course, let's go on the porch" she told me and walked over to the walk out.

"I think you need to sit down for this" I told her she nodded and sat down on the outside couch that she has. I sat down next her to and explained everything starting from the note I found.

Abree P.O.V

We walked into Winter's apartment to find only Ben and Vic sitting on the couch "where's Kurt and Winter?" Abe asked, "did she finally leave?" Keira asked happily "no she and Kurt are on the porch talking," Ben said I nodded and walked over to the walk out. I opened and door and what I saw shocked me "what's going on here?" I asked Kurt and Winter pulled away from each other Winter looked up at me and blushed hiding her face into Kurt. He held her closer to him and smiled like he's the happiest man on earth.

I walked into the apartment stunned "what?" Abe asked me from the kitchen "Winter and Kurt were making out" I said as I sat on Keira's lap Ben and Vic looked at me shocked "really? he really did it?" Ben asked excited I looked at him confused "what do you mean?" I asked "I'm the Werewolf King" I heard a voice I looked away from Ben and Vic to see Kurt or what I'm guessing is Winter's mate the King.

Ben and Vic got off the couch and sat around the coffee table facing the couch. The Alpha King and Winter sat down on the couch "Abree, Abe and Keira this is my mate Ken. His Beta Bashar and head warrior Thad" Winter said as she snuggled into her mate.

"What happened? I thought you came here to get away from him" Abe said confused. "I did but because I thought Ken could do better than me but he explained everything to me so we are going to stay here a bit longer than we will head back home" Winter explained. "Wait what about us? You're leaving us?" I asked hurt Winter looked at Ken and he sighed.

"When Bashar and Thad head home tomorrow you guys can go along and live in the castle if you'd like," Ken said I looked at him shocked then at Abe to see him nodding and lastly at Keira with pleading eyes it took her a while but she finally agreed. Abe Keira and I all left Winter's apartment to get ready for tomorrow.