Chapter 11

"Well, nice bumping into you, i guess" she genuinely smiled at me. 

This woman is the sweetest, I swear! Well kung sana lang at pinayagan ako, siya ang papakasalan ko. My Clara.

"Sigurado ka bang okay ka na dito?" I asked

She flashed me her smile. A smiled that made me fall in lover with her.

"Yes, you don't need to worry about me Raze" she assured me

"I miss you, Clara" I confessed

Mahigit dalawang taon na din kaming hindi nag uusap after the break-up. We broke up because of my messy and unknown feelings. Those where the days where in I thought it was really Ericka. I thought she was the one for me, but she is not. I know she still has feelings for me. Nang makita ko siya sa airport, agad akong tumakbo sa kanya at niyakap siya. She was shocked, of course. It was a good thing na pumayag siyang sumabay nalang saam-saakin. Kahit medyo awkward, we still laughed and talked about life, just like the old days. She was my longest girlfriend. Truth is handa na akong mag settle down. Plano ko na sana ulit ligawan siya and hell! Here goes dad's plan. Pumasok ang plano ni dad, pumasok si Claire which ruined everything! 

Bumuntog hininga siya.

"R-Raze.."

"I know you still love me" ani ko

"I-I don't"

I don't believe her! Kitang kita naman sa mata niya na mahal pa din niya ako. I know Clara well, I can tell if she's lying or not, and right now, she is lying!

I turned her to face me. Nag iwas siya ng tingin.

"Then go ahead, tell it to my face, look straight into my eyes" and she did

"Tell me that you don't love me anymore" ani ko

Nag iwas siya ng tingin. That's it! She still loves me! 

Without second thoughts, I kissed her. All of our memories flashing back like nostalgia. I missed my girl so much. I was so delighted when I finally felt her with my movement. She already responded to my kiss. After so, I stopped.

"I love you Clara, please don't forget that" I hugged her

"But you're married" 

Married tsk! Here comes Claire again. That woman is really good at destructing my mood. 

"I don't care" 

Tinulak niya ako at kumawala sa yakap ko.

"I know my worth Raze, I am a woman. Babae din ang asawa mo at alam kung masasaktan siya. This is wrong! The kiss-It's wrong!"

Kumunot ang noo ko. What the hell is wrong with loving her?!

"There is clearly nothing wrong with loving you Clara, just trust me!"

"Again Raze, kasal kana! I don't want to be your mistress!"

"You won't be my mistress okay! Kahit kailan hindi ka magiging kabit ko! Because you are my queen Clara! You are my queen!"

She looked away. Alam ko wala pa din siyang tiwala saakin.

"You love me right?" tanong ko

"Clara, you love me? diba?" ulit ko

"Y-Yes I do Raze, pero mali k-

"Then trust me, mag tiwala ka saakin and I'll make sure everything will fall back into place" ani ko

After this, pag katapos ng plano ko babalik na din kami sa dati. We'll get married and build our family.

"Trust me Clara, just trust me. After this magiging okay ang lahat, papakasalan kita, I promised that"

Nag iwas siya ng tingin saakin. I know she's having second thoughts. I can't blame her. Kahit sino naman talaga mapapa isip din. 

"I know you want assurance, and I can't give that to you, pero I promised, babalik din tayo sa dati Clara"

She nodded at me. I smiled and hug her. That's what I need. I need her to trust in me, I need her to believe in me. 

Once I made a promise, I will forever hold unto that. 

"Ihahatid na kita sa hotel" ani ko

"Okay" she smiled

We took a cab first to a restaurant and talked about life while having one of the best dinner of my life with. my love. 

Matapos ko siyang ihatid, dumiretso agad ako sa hotel na pag stayan ko. Dirediretso akong pumasok ng 

"R-Raze"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" 

Anong gina-wait diba..honeymoon namin? Oh no?

"S-Sinama ko ako remember?" she flashed a weak smile

Okay, I felt a little bit guilty. Oo nga pala, sinama ko siya at nalimutan ko na honeymoon pala namin ang pinunta namin dito.

"I forgot, sorry" I coldly said

Nilampasan ko siya at dumiretso sa banyo. Pero bago ako maka pasok, she spoke

"H-Hindi ka ba kakain, nag take out a-

"No. Kumain na ako, kainin mo nalang yan" ani ko bago tuluyang pumasok ng banyo

I took off all my clothes and took a relaxing hot shower. Somehow my mind is at it's peaceful state. 

Clara Montreal. She had been my longest girlfriend. Among all of the women I dated, siya lang ang nag tagal. Unlike others, she's not after sex or kisses, she was after the love, the memories and adventures.  That made me adore her. She's just so pure, hindi siya mahirap mahalin. I had been loyal to her ever since we dated. To sum it all up, siya lang ang sineryoso ko. I had envisioned my self having a family with her. I saw her as the perfect mother to my children. I saw her as my perfect wife. She was everything a man could ask for. She's just so precious like a diamond. My diamond. There is no way I'm choosing silver.

While Claire Lee. The woman I married out of an agreement. There is just something in this woman that makes my blood boil whenever I see her. Kung sana wala iyon baka may chance na maging mag kaibigan pa kami ni Claire. She is friendly and sweet, I can't doubt that.  There is just this one thing in her. She is mysterious, well that's for me. Ang inosente niya! Hindi mo malaman kung inosente ba talaga o may tinatagong kasamaan. And that's what I'm going to figure out. Maybe if this marriage works......if it works, we will both remain as friends, and nothing more than that. I am true to my words with Clara, I'll just stay as friends with Claire. Claire was...maybe silver.

Since this is honeymoon bakit hindi ko pa sulitin diba? Maybe I can benefit more in this marriage. She trapped me in this hell, then I'll make her scream in hell...with pleasure.

I took a towel and wrapped it on my waist. My hard boner already poking. 

Lumabas ako ng banyo at nakita ko siyang papasok na ng kwarto...namin. She glanced at me and her eyes immediately turned big. Nakita ko kung paano bumaba ang tingin niya. She gulped when she saw my erect manhood. Tsk inosente pala ha.

Dahan dahan akong lumapit sa kanya. Without any warning, sinungaban ko siya ng halik. Idinikit ko ang katawan ko sa kanya, making sure she's feeling me. It took a while before she responded to my kiss. God! Why does she kiss like this?! It's like marijuana. She's driving me crazy oh no!

I pulled out and starred at her.

"This is our honeymoon, so why night make the most out of it?" I smirked

She gulped

"Claire..." I said in my husky manly voice

"H-Hmm?"

"Strip for me"