fifty

"Take off your shirt and jeans" I said, turning around to close the door of the studio, quickly turning the key in the lock to make sure nobody would've accidentally come in and got the wrong idea, even though I knew we were currently alone in my house. I turned my head, discovering that Harry's dark shirt was already abandoned on the chair in front of my desk.

He looked up, and for a second our eyes met. He stared at me intensely, his fingers playing with the zip of his dark jeans, before slowly pulling it down and undoing the button, easily sliding the pieces of fabric off his long legs and stepping out of them when they hit the floor.

I bit my lower lip, trying my best to ignore the seductiveness of his action, before hesitantly walking towards him, my gaze focused on his face. He glanced at me again, his irises piercing into mine, and my eyes shied away from his, resorting to staring at the wall behind him.

In an attempt to be able to look at him freely, I stepped past him, turning around and looking at him from behind. "Stand straight" I said quietly, noticing the slight tilt in his pose, and he quickly straightened himself up. "Don't move" I said, moving the curtain a bit to the side to make sure the light was entering the room in the right way.

We stood in silence for a few seconds while I gave his back a little glance, quickly deciding that the contrast of the lights and shadows on his bare skin wasn't that good, considering that his back was turned towards the window.

I sighed, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath before stepping closer to him and hesitantly putting my hands on his hips, encouraging him to take a few steps to his left and turn around a bit so that the window was to his side instead of behind him. I quickly retracted my hands as soon as I was done, feeling warmth spread through my cheeks as I took in the remembrance of the feeling of warmth against my palms. "Turn your head to the left a little bit" I said lowly, clearing my throat quickly when my voice shook slightly.

He did, glancing at me from over his shoulders, his dark pink lips slightly parted as his apparently soft gaze burnt through me.

"A little less" I said faintly, looking down at the floor, not being able to stand his stare, but also knowing that, since he was staring at me, he would've noticed me looking at his back. I turned around quickly, taking the camera that was over the dresser behind me and pointing the lens at him, discovering that he'd followed my request and was now staring out of the window, his dark hair covering his eyes and part of his face from my point of view.

I looked at the screen of the camera, realising fast that, considering his position in the room, it would've been almost impossible for me to manage to fit his whole body in the picture. I pursed my lips, deciding to simply take a picture of his higher half, which would've also allowed me to focus better over the anatomy of the muscles of his back.

I was about to take a picture when I realised that the dark band was a bit too high, harshly cutting off his lower back. I slowly put the camera down, the sound of it hitting the wood of the dresser resonating in the silent room. "Can I pull the band of your boxers down a bit?" I asked, nervousness rushing through me as soon as the words left my lips. "So that in the shot it'll look like you're naked, it'll seem way more intimate that way" I added quickly, hoping to save the situation.

He nodded, careful not to get out of the position I'd put him in, a little chuckle leaving his lips at the evident embarrassment in my voice. "I can always take them off" he stated, his words making me blush almost instantly.