Life

taehyung was sitting in bed, staring at the wall. it had been a couple hours since jeongguk had left and he had gotten his mind back, pondering a bunch of stuff as he stared at the wall. he sighed as he leaned his head back, letting out a soft sigh.
after a while he was up, going over to the office as he pushed in, sitting down at the desk and he stared at the computer in front of himself pondering. there was a pause before he got up, walking down the office, just watching his workers do his work or whatever they were supposed to be doing. he leaned onto the wall as he crossed his arms. after a while he finally got off the wall, after getting a bunch of random looks and he sighed. whatever. he walked down to the lunchroom, getting food as he looked around. he was down by there as he looked around, seeing the tv. jeongguk was on it. he stared at him. how on earth could such a horrible person ever become popular. he sighed as he swept his hair back again. he walked down to the entrance, standing there before he saw something. oh. he looked at the parade of people, mostly young teenage girls following after a car. he pulled his glasses on, just in case as he watched the car pass. he got a shiver, like he wasn't supposed to be there, or maybe that he was being watched. he took off his glasses, getting a few glances from people, since, well he did own a top fashion design company and he smiled at them as he turned around, walking right back into the building and up to his office as he locked the door, thinking to himself for a while.

a couple of hours later, the sun was setting and tae was getting in his car, turning music on as he pulled out of the driveway, before he heard a bang. and then another bang. he ducked his head as he slammed the car into brake, bending over. his eyes were widened and he looked up. what the actual fuck. he leaned his head back, looking around as he got out of the car, looking around. the one that he probably shouldn't have done. he was silent for a while before somebody was grabbing him, their hand slapping over his face and he tried to yell before he passed out.

when he woke up, he was in a jail cell. he coughed as he wiped his mouth, looking around and standing up. "hello?" he asked as he looked around, his head pounding and he had to sit down. he stared at the ground, panting and he looked over at the door. there was no one one here. what was going on.