Remember

The email came on a sunny Saturday morning while Taehyung was eating breakfast at a cafe with Jimin and Hoseok.

"You are invited to the school reunion for graduates of years 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012. This event will be held on ...."

Tae stared at his phone silently. His brown eyes slowly met Jimin's green ones as he stared at his phone. Hoseok leaned over to look at Jimin's phone, noticing the silence that came over them.

"Reunion?" Jimin muttered. "It's been a while..."

Taehyung sighed quietly before putting his phone down. No way was he going to go to it. That place was filled with memories that he didn't like in the first place.

"You're going right?" a smaller voice said out loud. Tae looked at Jimin with a confused look.

"Why would I go? You remember my high school life right? A load of crap." He said leaning back into his chair, arms crossed.

Jimin nodded. Who wouldn't remember the small kid who kept getting bullied by his juniors?

"Maybe that's all the reason that you should go. I mean you can show how much better you've become, right?" Hoseok spoke out, running a hand through his hair.

Jimin smiled, looking at Tae. "He has a point Tae Tae. I mean look at you. You have people left and right trying to buy things from you right? You should totally go." This only got him a look from both males. He shrugged, an innocent look plastered on his face. "What? It's true!"

Taehyung scrunched his eyebrows for a second, considering the options. It was quiet for a minute before he answered.
"I'll go if you go with me. Both of you."
He looked at his best friends.

"Why do I have to go?!" Hoseok exclaimed, putting his hands onto the table.

Jimin nodded in agreement. "Tae, I really don't see the need of me going, I mean all my relationships in high school were pretty good.."

Tae quickly cut him off. "All of them?" He earned a confused look from Jimin before a look of realization passed his face.

"Oh." Jimin was silent for a second. "Fine. I'll go with you. And Hoseok you have to come too."

"Again, why me? I didn't even go to your guys' high school." Hoseok answered with a pout.

Tae looked at him. "We're going to see someone who we both don't like, for different reasons. We need moral support, don't we?"

Jimin nodded in agreement. "Besides, we have a shared business. You can help me explain it."

Hoseok sighed, rubbing his temple before answering. "I hate you both."

Tae and Jimin just looked at each other laughing. It was going to be a long day tomorrow.

—————————–————————––––

(Taehyung Third Person)

The alarm on his bed had been going off for several minutes now and he forced himself to turn it off. His mind ran through the things that happened yesterday and he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. Right. I'm going to the damn reunion today. He rolled his eyes before getting out of bed and walking over to the shower.

After the shower was over he checked his phone, several messages from his friends and his brother.

He checked the time, before letting out a line of curses and rushing to put some clothes on. He ended up choosing a plain black shirt and white pants and ran out the door, his sneakers half on.

 He ended up choosing a plain black shirt and white pants and ran out the door, his sneakers half on

(*-* daddy)

For some reason the apartment building in which he lived in seemed like it had ten floors more. A panting Taehyung finally made it to Hoseok's cars, his backpack and his phone in his hand.

"That's it?" Jimin looked over him, most likely expecting something more extravagant from the fashion designer.

"It's just a high school reunion. I don't need to impress them or something." He scanned Jimin, his eyes landing on his head. "You dyed your hair?"

Jimin nodded before touching the orange locks. "It looks nice doesn't it?"

Tae scoffed. "You look like a pumpkin Chim." Jimin glared at him as he got into the car. "Does Yoongi know?"

"Yeah, he went with me yesterday. He'll meet up with us later." Jimin said, turning away from Tae.

The ride was anything but quiet because that's what happens when you put a bunch of immature adults into one car. It started with Hoseok plugging in his phone and the next minute they were screaming Big Bang and iKon at the top of their lungs. They arrived at the parking lot of the school sweaty and laughing.

"Well, that was a distraction. Thanks Chim." Tae said, holding his stomach and wiping the tears from his eyes.

Jimin nodded, happy that it worked. "Oh look Tae. Our old high school. How long ago did we graduate?" He stared at the building decorated with balloons and streamers.

Tae shrugged. "Don't know. Don't care. Come on, let's find your boyfriend." He got out of the car, grabbing his phone and Hoseok. Jimin nodded, his eyes lighting up at the sound of his boyfriend. Taehyung looked at the entrance before following Jimin inside, seeing faces that he remembered and didn't. His eyes searched for a single person and  when that person wasn't found he gave a sigh of relief before a bunch of shrieks were heard. He called over Hoseok who was chatting with a bunch of girls. He rolled his eyes before motioning that he was going to go look around. He received a slight nod but he knew that his best friend was too busy hitting up chicks to notice him anyway. He smirked to himself before walking over to the sound of the shrieking. His looked through the school as he remembered his classes and.... He stopped in his tracks, his breathe was cut short. Right in front of him was the person he had been trying to avoid. Their eyes locked for a second before panic overtook Tae and he flung himself into the nearest classroom. Lucky for him the classroom was empty and he gave a sigh of relief before checking the hall to make sure he was gone. He waited for a minute before stepping out, not wanting to see that person again. His heart was still racing as he went into the bathroom and stood over the sink, letting the cold water wash his face completely. He didn't notice when a taller figure walked into the bathroom after him until the door slammed with a shut and a click. Taehyung opened his eyes but not before two strong arms grabbed him and threw him against the wall. He opened his eyes only to be met with a dark stare from two dark brown eyes. His breath hitched as he shivered under his gaze.

"W-what do you want?" Tae said in what he hoped was a brave voice. However, the tremble in his voice ultimately gave him away and the taller male smirked at him.

"So we meet again, Kim Taehyung. How's your life been without me?"

Tae was about to answer with something witty when he felt his head being jerked up and his lips connect with the said other. He grunted in discomfort before giving a strong push onto the other males chest, surprised that he came off of him.

"Why did you do that, Jeon Jungkook?"

Wahhhhh, there's the first chapter. Can you believe that was over 1200 words? Now before I go let me make something clear, firstly, both Jungkook and Hoseok are bisexual so if there is a girl that they like please don't attack her and be like "rah bitch get off he's gay." HOWEVER if the girl is being a hoe and trying to break them up then you have my permission to murder her.