Get Out!!

warning; flashbacks of rape, sexual harassment

Everything was shaking.

The world looked like it was going to topple over.

And then there was nothing and maybe everything.

A bed.

A pillow.

A blanket.

And then absolute nothing.

Taehyung woke up several hours later, tangles up in the mess of blankets and pillows that were on his bed as he sat up, stretching and looking around. The room was empty. Where was he? How did he get here? Mostly those questions ran through his head before he heard the bedroom door move and he lay down, pretending to sleep.

"I can see you're awake."

A familiar voice. Who the hell was that?

Taehyung sat up, looking at the owner of the voice as his heart stopped and he almost screamed. "Jeongguk." He whispered almost silently. "How did you get in?"

Jeongguk slightly smirked as he looked at him, his hand twirling a pen as he looked at him. "Keys doll, keys." He answered back, almost condescendingly.

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he looked at him, pulling the blanket further up himself. This wasn't the first time he had been in this exact situation. A couple years ago this exact same thing happened. And then everything had went downhill. Actually the memory itself was painful as he shut his eyes and moved towards the wall, a dumb move on his part but he did it anyway.
"Go away."
He said as he glared at him.

Jeongguk twirled the keys on his fingers as he looked at him and hummed. "You know, I kind of really don't want to."

He said as he walked closer, making Taehyung creep back, his heart beating faster than anything.

"If you touch me I swear to god i'll call the cops." He said, shaking but he kept his ear up. He wasn't going to be the same weak little bitch that he had been so long ago.

Jeongguk sat down on the bed next to him as they made eye contact. "Do you want to know why i'm back?" He asked, not waiting for an answer. "After we split I couldn't stop thinking of you. Or more, your body. Then again, I also had an empire to run." He said, stopping after that and looking at Taehyung. "So I came back. Things have changed though, as i've come to notice. And Jimin too. He's dating that Yoongi bitch isn't he?" He asked as he looked at him.

Taehyung had closed his eyes, trying to drown out the voice that was talking to him. "No. Be quiet."