Pathetic

trigger warning; mentions of rape and sexual abuse

Jeongguk was silent as he looked at him, crossing his arms and he chuckled lightly. "You haven't changed Tae." He said as he walked closer to him. "You're the same pathetic little slut who would spread his legs for me all those years ago." He said as he smiled, wickedly. "I bet you do it all the time with guys." He grabbed Tae's chin, lifting it upwards so he was looking at him. "I bet you spread your legs all the time, because your a whore, you have nothing better to be doing, am I right?" He asked, pushing a finger into Tae's mouth as he stared at him.

Taehyung was staring at the ground, even when Jungkook tilted his head up and he shook his head. "No. No, you're wrong." He said as he pulled away from him, his body starting to shake. "You're wrong, you're wrong, you're wrong." He whispered and he wrapped his arms around himself as he rocked back and forth.

Jeongguk looked at him, his gaze cold as he stared. "Do you remember that day?" He asked as he stared at him, crossing his arms. "You tried to run away from me. But I didn't let you, did I? I tied you up for all the world to see, didn't I?" He asked, grinning as he watched him. He was psychotic. "I tied you up and I fucked you until you cried, but you never told anyone, did you? You kept it to yourself because you're weak." He said as he looked at him, pocketing his keys, turning on his heel. He paused, looking behind him and chuckling. "You can't get rid of me Kim Taehyung." He said as he walked out the door. "I'll never leave you alone."

Tae was panting now as he stared at his hands. He was silent for a second, watching the door shut behind him as he fell down, closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around himself, sobbing. His cries filled the entire room, his body shaking as he cried through the night. He was pathetic.

AYTETEDTSRDD. What's up frogs? so i wasn't sure what the hell i was writing but this thing has like 38,000 READS?? WhaTttt???? thaNk you So muCcg?? i'll try and update at least once a week. also sorry it's short. i feel like this chapter needed to be more intimate