151: Real Life

"Nina!"

"Nina!"

"Nina Hill!" David tried to get her attention outside of the guest room as the door was shut. He was also filming for his Vlog, so he thought why not prank to pregnant girl.

"Okay guys everyone knows that Nina is pregnant and right now she's sound asleep, so I thought why not prank her with this." David told his camera as he showed a flame thrower.

That's when David heard a knock on his front door and was confused to who it was; knowing that his friends are all with their family for New Years leaving Nina and David alone.

So David stopped vlogging and went to the door to answer it and once he did David regretted his choice seeing that it was the father of Nina's baby.

"Logan." David stated confused, not expecting that he would show up to his door knowing that they have a bad past.

"I know you hate me and before you shut the door in my face can I please talk to Nina?" Logan question with a pleading face causing David to roll his eyes.

"You think I would let you see her after what you said to her? You're fucking crazy if you'd think I'd let you come in my house." David slammed the door in his face making Logan upset.

David turned back around letting a breath out he didn't know he was holding only to see Nina standing in front of him with tears in her eyes.

"Nina.." David walked towards Nina and gave her a hug to which she accepted and started crying.

After a few seconds she pulled away. "I know you're going to hate me for this, but I need to talk to him."

"What?! After what he texted you. How could you even want to talk to him?" David asked, but their attention was brought outside when they heard someone yell.

David and Nina ran outside to see Ilya p above Logan as he was holding his jaw.

"Fuck you man!" Ilya shouted once again only for Logan to push him back and was about to punch Ilya in the face, but Nina ran in front of him causing Logan to pause an inch away from her face.

"Nina..." Logan breathed out as he didn't expect for her to look at him after he blew up her messages when he watched her YouTube video.

"You need to leave." Nina told Logan without looking at him in the eyes.

Logan watching Nina for a second as she held her gaze to the floor, looked at Ilya who was giving him a death glare, and then David who put a hand on Nina's shoulder and nodded his head towards the car Logan came in.
That's when he left without saying another word.

"Let's go inside." David said softly and Nina nodded as she grabbed onto Ilya's wrist to pull him inside with her.

••••

A/n: should I make the real life ones longer?