112. I NEVER KISS AND TELL

(Ootd above)

Ding

Ding

Ding

Nina rolled over on her bed with a groan when she heard her phone ring signaling that she had gotten a message.

She reached over to her nightstand that was next to her bed, grabbed her red iPhone 8plus and read what was on the bright screen.

Colby 🖕🤬😭

Can i come over later today?
I need to talk to you.

Nina 💔
No.

Nina threw her phone across the room, held a pillow on her face and screamed.

Nina looked up when she heard the door in room she was staying in open. "What?" Nina groaned out plopping back down on her bed.

"I heard you scream and thought you were dying." The blonde walked into the room and stood in front of the brunettes bed.

"Well I'm alive, so you can leave." Nina let out and aggravated sigh. She didn't mean to sound so rude to her best friend, but she couldn't help but let her emotions take over.

"I'm not leaving you Nins." The blonde plopped down on the bed right next to Nina. She rolled over on her side, so that she was facing her friend.

"Come on you can talk to me." The blonde poked Nina's cheek which made her let out another groan.
"What made you so angry in the morning?"

"Nothing Alissa." Nina turned on her side so that she was facing Alissa.

"Well your phone is all the way on the other side of the room so I'm guessing someone by the name of Colby texted you again." Alissa suggested.

"I just don't- ugh. I just want to move on and try to be happy again." Nina answered honestly, glancing at where her phone landed.

"I know what Colby did was terrible, but at least he didn't really kiss Corinna. And I'm not trying to defend him, but he's trying to reach out and I know that you're not over him." Alissa brushed Nina's hair out of her face as she was trying to give her friend some advice.

"He asked me if he could come over today." Nina sat up in the bed as she told Alissa what Colby texted her a couple of minutes ago.

"There's your chance to figure out the full story." Alissa sat up after Nina.

"I don't know.." Nina sighed, looking down picking the fuzzy blanket.

"Just listen to what he has to say and if you don't want anything to do with him after that move on." Alissa explained to Nina and got up out of the bed going to the other side and held out her hand towards the brunette.

"I guess I can do that." Nina smiled softly at her blonde friend.

"To do that you need to get your ass out of bed and go back to your new apartment." Alissa grabbed her friend's hand and pulled her out of bed.

Nina paced around her living room, where she was a few feet away from her front door. In a few minutes she was supposed to go out to dinner with Colby.

He said he wanted to take her out to a nice dinner where he could explain his side of the story for the first time, instead of doing it in her apartment.

Nina's head turned quickly when she heard the secret knock that her and Colby made up a while back.

Nina took a deep breath and made her way to the door. Nina turned the doorknob slowly and opened it to see the guy she feel for.

Colby looked into the brunettes dow brown eyes and smiled softly. "You look amazing."

Nina nodded and walked out of her apartment. "Thanks." Nina responded softly and followed Colby as he lead the way out of the building and to the restaurant where it could make thing between them worse or better.

July 6th, 2018