84. TIME TO TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT ERIKA SNAKE

( Outfit + intro for the video above )

"Hey you what is up beautiful people! Before I start the video for today I just thought it would be a good idea to settle some things so everyone can be at peace." Nina told her camera as she sat up in her bed because she just woke up.

"Heath and I are not dating nor hooking up. He went to one of Alissa's birthday parties and hung out with Banks most of the time and all the other guys while I hung out with Alissa and Cindy most of the time."

"Another thing is Corinna and Todd are my friends and we do not hate each other. We had fights but real friends get past the fights and get closer."

( intro plays )

"I don't really have anything to do today other than have like two meeting but they're around 6 at night and I'm pretty sure I'll be done vlogging by then." Nina got out from under her cover and cover the camera with her hands and when she removed her hand she was already showered and dressed in her outfit of the day.

She walked over the her white vanity and sat the camera down so she doesn't have to hold it and so everyone can see half of her body but mostly her face.

"I was thinking about hanging out with David and all of them before the boys went on their first show of the tour." Nina began talking as she started to do her makeup.

"I don't really like to cake my face much because the makeup artist at photoshoots do that and I'm not a fan of it if it's an all day look." Nina started to blended out her foundation.

"A lot of people wonder why I don't really hang out with most of the vlog squad all the time and why I'm never in any of their videos and it's because I'm mostly working and never have time to do a lot of things that I want. But I decided about two months ago that I needed to be focused on having a fun life too and enjoying things with my friends and family so trust me you will start seeing me in David's vlogs more often." Nina started to fill in her left eyebrow after she finished doing her right one.

"I'm not really that good at makeup so don't attack me sisters. Hmm what else to beauty gurus talk about while doing their makeup?"nina picked up a res lipstick and start to apply it and didn't talk so she could focus.

"Alright! My look is complete." Nina took her camera and walked in front of her full size mirror to show her whole outfit which included a adidas crop top, leggings, slides, a small backpack and glasses to set her look.

"So our first stop is going to be at the boys house where the hang out spot is mostly at. Can someone also comment down below where Alex lives at? I swear he's has a room at David's house and has the apartment and god knows where else he lives." Nina started to drive to David's and transitioned from driving in her car to parking at the boys house.

"The favorite one is here!" Nina yelled while walking into the house without knocking. When she walked in she saw Corinna, Todd, Zane, and Heath sitting in the living room on their phones not even talking to each other.

"This is what truly goes on when their are no cameras on." Nina announced causing all eyes to fall on her and then the all look behind her to see David walking slowly behind her so Nina didn't notice.

"Look at me now!" David yelled with a smirk.

Nina turned around along with her camera and got confused when she saw some kind of gun in his hand and that's when flames came out of it causing Nina to scream and fall to the floor.

This caused everyone in the room to laugh and Jason to come out with David's vlog camera showing everyone that Nina was going to be in his vlog.

Corinna grabbed Nina's blog camera and started to film her as she started to get up and went to attack David and try to grab the flame thrower but it didn't work out because he started to chase her around the house with it scaring her even more.

That's when she ran in Todd's room along with Corinna since she was filming her and Nina locked the door so David couldn't come in.

"Okay guys it's time to get David to feel the fear he causing everyone else in the vlog." Nina talked to the camera making Corinna yell out a yes.

Nina looked around the room and she spotted something that could work and she grabbed it showing it to the camera. "It's Todd's paint gun. These bitches hurt so let's go get David."

Nina unlocked the door and Corinna and her snuck around trying to find David and when Nina peeked around the corner she saw David just got Liza with the flame thrower so she jumped out and amines at David. "Say hello to my little friend."

The video transitions to Nina sitting on outside of the house where you can see the basketball goal. "That's it for today's vlog. Thank you for watching Taylor. Make sure you like and subscribe and tweet me at Nina Hill." Nina looked off camera. "Was the good?"

"Not good enough." David yelled with a laugh and start to chase Nina with the flame thrower again.