145. I'M PREGNANT

The video starts out with just a white backdrop in the camera with a yellow, fluffy stool.

A few seconds later Nina popped up from the bottom.

"Boo!"

After Nina tried to scare the viewers, the video cut to Nina sitting with her legs crossed.
"Hey everyone. It's Nina Hill and today I'm giving you all the details about my life, so no one can make up rumors about me."

"Today I thought I would bring someone who's been a close friend in such a short amount of time where I feel like we've been friends for years; even though it's been like five months." Nina began to explain with a smile thinking of the friend she was talking.

"We talk about it and decided that he would be asking me the questions, but not in the video where you can see." Nina was explaining when the friend she was talking about finally said something.

"Yeah... I can't sit on that thing, but then again if I do it will probably break and that pole thing will- well you've seen videos..."

Nina laughed as she got up from her set to go get her friend another chair, so he felt more comfortable.

The video then cut to Nina sitting in the chair again with a box of tissues in her hand.

(A/n: the friend asking the question will be in bold. )

"Are you ready?" The man asked Nina and she nodded letting him know she was ready.

"Let's just start out a with the easiest question that was actually asked a lot."

"Are you pregnant?"

"Yes, I'm pregnant." Nina let out a nervous laugh.

"How did you find out you were pregnant and how far along are you?"

"Oh wow.. it was actually pretty crazy and a night I will never forget." Nina started a little scared to open up to the world.

"David was throwing a party and there were about 70 to 100 people there filling up most of the house and backyard."

"I obviously knew about half of the people that attended and there was a lot of social media influencers."

"I was single at the time and I saw someone who I used to date and we just started talking and next thing we knew we got out of the party and well you can probably guess what happened."

"After that we exchanged number when we were done and he left my apartment and I don't even know where he went after that, but I went back to the party because I didn't want to just fall asleep at 10."

"When I got back to the party I got super waisted and I'm pretty sure it's the most I've ever drank in my life and I did some pretty crazy stuff."

"The crazy thing is that I remember all of it and I knew that around 12 when there was about 20 people left which was basically our group of friends just chilling in the living room telling stories."

"David then played a game where if it spins on Ilya he gets 200 dollars and if it lands on me he has to make out with me for a minute and I get 200 bucks and of course we agreed and it landed on me, so we did what he said and I got paid."

"Then around 2 everyone started to go home and as I was walking outside to my car Ilya hopped in saying that he wanted to hang out with me and catch up with me more."

"When we got to my apartment there was so much sexual tension that you could just see it if you walked into the room and then we had sex about 3 times that night. I know that's a little crazy for one night, but I guess we have a lot of chemistry and I haven't seen him in two months."

"The next morning Ilya told me he had to go back to David's and I slept more. The next day I had to fly to New York for a photoshoot and stay for three weeks."

"It was the second week when I kept getting sick and that's when I called Corinna and Liza aka my best friends."

"They both flew down the next day and I explained everything I did to you just now and we all went to a store to get pregnancy test and I tested positive five times. We cried so much that night, but they never left my side and told me that they are going to do everything and anything I need. We just formed a closer bond and they made me feel so much better." Nina wiped her eyes with a few tissues as she was balling her eyes out from retailing her story.

"This is another popular question. Who is the father?"

"Well I finally figured out who the actual father is since I did sleep with two people that night and I'm afraid I won't be able to tell you because he said that he didn't want anything to do with the baby since he was 23 and still had a life ahead of him and that's pretty much the last thing he said to me through text."

"I also want to say that Dom, Ilya, Heath,Toddy, or Colby isn't the father. So stop saying that because that's not the truth and we're all on good terms."

"Are you dating anyone?"

"I single and I've been single ever since Colby and I decided to part ways. I've never dated Dom or had sex with him and I've never dated Ilya."

"How old are you?"

"I'm 21."

"How far along are you?"

"I'm only 8 weeks, so I'm not really showing yet."

"What were the Vlog squads reactions?"

"I actually filmed all of their reactions except for Liza's and Corinna's and let's just say that that will probably be my next video.

"Are you going to Vlog your experience?"

"I thought of doing that, but I think I'm going to upload a video every two weeks but have all of those two weeks into one video."

"Okay guys I think that's all the questions that matter and I hope that your questions got answered and I will upload a new video sometime next week with everyone's reactions in them."

"Byeeeee!" Nina blew a kissed to the camera and the camera cut to where all of her social media accounts were linked.

20,638,093 views

5.3 million | 463 thousand
likes dislikes