chapter 7

*still vic pov* *FILTER*

i sit on the couch as i wait for kellin, he sleeps so long, everyone else is already here. i put my hands in my pockets, i still feel the pills kellin gave me in the past few days. kellin was right, they would realize i shouldnt be here, a part of me really wanted them to notice while the other part of me wanted to leave.

i feel the couch shift as kellin sits next to me, still wearing my jacket.

"morning sunshine" i say kissing his forehead

"morning" he mumbles, i can tell he is still half asleep. he lays down, resting his head on my lap, and i start playing with his hair. he puts his hand out and opens it revealing more pills, i take them from him and he puts his hand down.

"i love you more than i love life kellin" i say softly and he opens his eyes to look at me. "and i love your eyes" i add and he blushes.

"i love you more than i love myself" he says softly

"promise me, you will learn to love yourself more than me, im sorry kellin but i-i'm leaving" i say quickly as tears start falling, i look up so they dont fall down on him. i feel him get off of my lap and he sits up straight next to me.

"they realized"

"yes,im sorry kellin"

"you'll visit me, right? you cant just fully leave me"

hes taking this calmer than i expected.

"of course, i will kells,i love you"

"i love you too"  

"aye wait vic you are leaving??" alan asks as he passes me and i feel kellin get up from the couch and alan sits down

"ya i am, im sorry to ask, but why are you here?"

"my parents were never there for me, i got abused, drugs took over, i got depressed, and now im feeling better, this place does work wonders, i never really got to talk to you, but i will miss you" he says before getting up. kellin comes back.

"you better come and visit me for the whole hour, dont be a bitch like your 'little' brother and leave after ten minutes" he says with a laugh, and i laugh with him. im going to miss being with him for more than a hour.

"wait, what if, i found a way to make them make me stay"

kellin looks at me wide eyed.

"you should go,vic dont do something youll regret, i want to get out of here, and i mean walk out, not die in here, thats not what i want anymore, i want i want to just walk out, and stay with you, we could be together, dont make your stay here longer" kellin pleads

"i want you to go, vic, dont stay here, like i said, the people here have demons, and i dont want them getting to you, you know a few things about the people here, you dont want to know more" he adds then i see mike walk in, its too late to do anything stupid now. i sigh, and i wrap my arms around kellin. mike is holding my bag. i kiss kellin's forehead and then his lips.

"you better be here soon, tell me how it is going back into the real world,convince me to join you" kellin says as he smiles widely at me

"keep the jacket,when im back, give me all the pills,i love you" i whisper into his ear. and i give him one last kiss before getting up and slowly following mike out the door.

"hmm, no mike we dont like eachother, hmm" mike says in soft girly voice.

i roll my eyes.

"whatever" i mumble and i get into his car. yes his car, obviously, i would get so mad if he came in my car, he puts my bag in the backseat and i slip into the passenger seat. in a few days from now im going to go back and see kellin. i still have all his pills, i know how many he gets daily, and i hope he gives me all of them when i see him, if he doesnt give them all to me, im going to have to get myself back into that place, or better yet, get kellin out.