Chapter 4

*vic pov*

I wake up because of people running in the hall screaming

"he won't eat!" I heard someone yell

"he never does!"

"but he has to!"

"Just put him on another pill!"

these walls are thin oh my god, I woundered who won't eat? I know for sure it isn't alex, when I met him he was eating ice cream,but to be honest i dont blame the person, i mean if i didnt want them to think i was fine i wouldnt eat this food,but i want to leave,so i have to eat.

i walk into the room with a guard on my side,its like im his little pet. should i meow or bark? no that would make everyone think im crazy. kellin isnt in here yet. i find jaime seated at a table and i sit in front of him.

"card game?" he asks

"why not"

"uno?"

"sure"

he shuffles the cards and hands them out.

"you said you would tell me more?"

he looks up at me

"so one day there was this new kid,oliver, he was the nicest person he was just a little upset he was taken away from his best friend,kellin" he pauses "i became a friend,but i wasnt enough,we we're only friends for about a week before he changed,the light that was in him slowly faded, drugs where his only friends,one day he told me, 'i saw him again' and i was and am clearly sure kellin got him into drugs, oliver was worse after that day,we didnt talk, then he came here, and a week later i found myself here for different reasons but we could still talk,he had his happy act back on, i asked him what he thought of this place" another pause, jaime smirks a little then it goes away. "he told he, 'this is a hospital for souls, one day we will all go home' he also told me this about kellin, if looks could kill,kellin would've killed everyone by now....wild card red?" he says, well played jaime,changing the subject,i see.

kellin walks in with a... smile?

"i heard he was put on anther pill" alex whispers sitting next to me.

"and?" i ask

"they dont know how happy that makes kellin feel" alex says and i look ahead at jaime 'if looks could kill' he mouths and then jack joins us.

"how are my friends doing?" he asks and alex goes 'shhh' "we are watching the animal in his habitat" i roll my eyes and try so hard not to laugh,i dont know whats wrong with me,i never even get the thought of laughing for stuff like this.

" is he on new pills?" jack asks

"yup,heard running into the room next to mine" alex says and jack just nods.

i get up before anyone can protest and i sit next to kellin.

"you seem happy" i state and he looks at me, his smile bigger than when he came in,

"something wrong with that?" he asks with a smirk

"nothing,its a-ah a good thing" i stutter my words and his smile fades

"its fake anyways" he says rolling his eyes.

"its really warm in here,why do you always wear long sleves?" i ask and he gives me a 'you should know,thats a stupid question' look before slowly lifting up his sleeves.

"all tittles people get are true,am i right?" he says and he points to one of the newer looking scars "this was my last piece,the one giving me my offical newest title, i wish that knife was sharper or at least in the right space" he shurgs and he puts his sleeve down. "want a picture with it,its 40 bucks" he says and i look up from his covered arm and back to his face. "dont worry vic,i wont cut you" he says and he doesnt bother making eye contact with me anymore,i dont know whats getting into kellin,but its scaring me,his tone of voice almost making me shake. but his lips look more kissable then they did yesterday-wait what,victor stop it.