Its You Chapter 11

[It's You Chapter 11]

I decided to get dressed but I didint have any clothes. "Nash I don't have any clothes" "just wear one of my sweatshirts and sweatpants" he said to me. "Okay" I knew where they were so I grabbed them and said "Nash can I borrow a pear of boxers" I said laughing. "Okay sure" he said back chucking. I grabbed them too and got dressed. I honestly didint care what Nash thought of me. I saw nash dressed into a outfit that looked like mine that I borrowed. "Hold on I gotta call my mom" I dialed her number and after 2 rings she answered.

Hey honey

Hey

Um I have something to tell you

Yes what is it

I have to go on a business trip for 2 weeks do you think you could stay at Nash's

Um we can ask hold on I will call you back

I hung up and told Nash and we walked downstairs to their moms bedroom. We walked in and asked his mom. "Yes sure but the guys and her and everybody you guys would have to sleep in the guest bedroom since it's the biggest room in the house you guys would have to sleep on the ground like set blankets up everywhere" his mom said. "Okay that's fine she has to go her stuff so we will be back" Nash said to his mom. After me saying my thank you's we walked out to head to my house. We walked in and headed to my room. We walked up the stairs and walked into my room. We walked in and packed my clothes making small talk sometimes here and their. We packed my bras underwear socks shirts shorts jeans. You name it we got it at least clothes wise. I then packed my chargers and my I pad and my wallet and keys for the house just in case. I put all my stuff into a suitcase and grabbed my phone and walked out following by saying bye and I love you to my mom and locking the door. We walked back over to Nash's house and I set my things by the door and walked to the living room where the guys were and told them that I'm staying here and that we need to go set up all the blankets. I grabbed my bags and walked to the huge guest room and we grabbed literally every blanket in the house and set the floor and the whole room so it looked like we were in heaven it was so soft. I literally just plopped down and it felt like a bed. To me it felt amazing. I set my suitcase near the dresser and we all just watched tv in their till it was night time. Me and Nash were snuggled together and the boys were all seperated out on snapchat and stuff. We started to get sleepy and I kiss Nash on the cheek and lay back down. He puts his arm around me and I held his hand.