Its You Chapter 2

[It's You Chapter 2]

We arrived at the restaurant. My mom was on her phone talking to somebody. "Okay. Okay I will meet you inside" my mom said into her phone. I looked at her with a confused look. She started walking in so I just followed her. We walked inside and this place was amazing. It had chandeliers everywhere and it looked like everything was made of gold. I kept looking around and my mom said "honey were gonna go sit down" I shook my head and walked with her. We were walking and my eyes widened at the sight. It was Nash Grier. NASH FREAKIN GRIER!!! "Maggie meet the Grier family" my mom said to me and I just smiled at them. My hands were shaking I was so happy that this freaking happening.

Nash's POV

We were sitting at the table at the restaurant. And my mom had just finished a call I think it was that family that we were eating with. The waitress brought our menus for the both of our family's. "How many today" the waitress asked. "Um we will be having 7 today" My mom said back. I guess they only had 2 people coming. I was looking down at my menu deciding what to order. "Maggie this is the Grier family" the mom of the family said. I looked up from my menu and I saw a blue eyed girl with blond hair . She was so beautiful. I was looking at her almost like staring. "Alright all we have to do is order" my mom said to them. I smiled. "Maggie since your 16 maybe you should sit next to Nash he's 17" her mom said.

Maggie's POV

"Um okay" I said back. I walked over to the table and sat next to him. He smiled at me. While everyone was ordering he talked to me. "So your name is Maggie" he asked me.

"Maggie Sky"

"Pretty name"

"Thank you"

"My na-" he gets cut off by me saying "Nash Grier your Nash Grier" I say back. "How do you know my name" he says chuckling. "You practically like the hottes-" "sorry I didint mean to say that" I say covering my mouth scared of what he was going to say. "It's okay I think your hot too" he says back with his hand over his mouth. We both laughed uncontrollably. We both looked at our menus after we were done basically dying. I decided to order a salad with a Chicken Wrap. He ordered the same thing. After everyone was done eating we were all talking. "So maybe we should all go to my house if you guys want we can all hang out" Nash's mom says. "That would be great" my mom says back. I could feel someone staring at me and it was Nash. I looked over at him and he was smiling. "What?" I say. "That your coming over to hang out" I blush after that. I can't help it!

-----------------------