Its You Chapter 5

[It's You Chapter 5 ]

Next Day

I woke up from the smell of sausage and bacon my favorite. Since I already knew where the kitchen was I walked downstairs to find nash cooking. "Good morning did you sleep well" Nash said turning around. "As of matter of fact I did. You?" I said back to him grinning. "Yes I did" he said smiling. I smiled back and sat down at the island. "You hungry" he asked me. "Yes" I said reaching for the food. He laughed and sat down next to me while we both ate. He was about to steal a price of bacon of my plate but I smacked his hand and said "you touch you die". With that he laughed more and I laughed with him. It was a fun breakfast I could say. After that we watched tv out in the living room. We were watching friends when my mom called. She told me that I need to come home. "Nash I got to go home" I say. "Awe okay you gotta get out of my clothes though" he said looking at me. "Okay" i say back. I walk upstairs and get changed in the bathroom. I walk back downstairs and give Nash his clothes back. "Hey" Nash said holding my arm. "Yes" I say back. "What's your number maybe we can text" he said. "Sure" I say and giving him my phone. He gives me his and I put my contact in as Maggie👑😻❤️. (If you don't have a apple device then they might look weird those emojis). He hands my back my phone and I hand him back his. He set his contact as Nash✌️✨. I smile at him and he smirks at me. I laugh and say "bye" as I walk out the door. "Bye" he says chuckling. I walk back home since it wasn't that far. I walk inside and see my mom cooking breakfast. "You hungry" my mom asked. "No thanks" I say to her. "Okay" she says. She sits at the island while I sit down on the couch. I check my phone and see I got a text from Nash.

Nash: hey

Me: hey

Nash: wyd

Me: sitting on the couch you?

Nash: being bored

Me: yea

Our texts went on for a long time talking about random stuff. It's like you can talk about anything with this guy. I walk upstairs and take a shower. After my shower I wrapped myself into my towel and walked to my room. I put a bra on with my black tank top over it and my black shirt that says 'EA$Y' and some black leggings. After that I brushed my hair and blow dry it and left in my natural waves. I put on my makeup and I was getting on my black vans someone texted me.

Nash: Hey you wanna come over that magcon boys are coming and we are just gonna hangout.

Me: okay what time should I be over?

Nash: Whenever your done getting ready they are already here.

Me: Okay see you then <3.

Nash: :) <3

After that we ended that convo and I finished putting my vans. And I walked downstairs and told my mom where I was going. And grabbed my phone and keys and walked out the door and start heading to Nash's. I walk to his door and ring that doorbell. I hear someone run down the steps and I could tell it was Nash. I giggled and he opens the door. "Hey" Nash said smiling. "Hey" I said smiling back. "Come on" he said and dragged me up the steps. I was laughing the whole time. He dragged me to the theater room where all the boys were. They were sitting in a circle on the ground. "Sorry we were playing truth or dare" Nash said to me. "Okay" I said. He walked over to them and patted the ground saying for me to sit. I walk over and sit on the ground. "Who is this" Cameron asked. "Maggie Sky" I said to them. "Cool nice to meet you" Cameron said back. I smiled and it was awkward because it was silent. Until Cameron broke the silents. "So let's play truth or dare" Cameron said acting like a girl. We all laughed and then he said "dirty truth or dare" Cameron said again smirking at all of us. "what" I said to him. " dirty truth or dare" he said again. "um okay" I said back. "Not it" "I'll go Cameron said. "Nash truth or dare" Cameron asked Nash. "Um dare" Nash said. We all oooooed and Cameron said "I dare you to...