Its You Chapter 9

[It's You Chapter 9]

We sat down and all the boys are looking at me. "What" I said to them. "Did you umm" Carter asked. "No" Nash said shaking his head. I looked at them like they were crazy. "Mhmm sure" Cameron said smirking. I flicked him off and watched tv. "Wait one more thing" Cameron said. "What" I said annoyed. "Are you guys a thing. Me and Nash looked at each other and whispered so the boys wouldn't hear us "lets trick them" Nash said to me. "Okay what do you want to say" "hmmm" we both said. "Say your pregnant" he said to me. "Okay" we stopped whispering. "Um guys we were lying" I said. "What" Carter said while the other guys stared at me and Nash. "I'm uhh pregnant" I said looking down trying not to laugh. "What!" Cameron said screaming. "NASH" Jack J said. "Yea one problem" Nash said to them. "It was a joke" he said whispering so they could hear at the same time. "Shit" "you scared the hell out of me" Hayes said. We all laughed. "But we are dating" Nash said surprising them. He kissed my cheek. I blush and wait for them to say something. "Woah you guys are" Cameron said. (A/N just so you guys know the 'guys' are Cameron Hayes Carter Jack And Jack) "yea" I said grinning. "NASHY" Hayes screamed and tackled him. I laughed. They were all cheering it was actually quite entertaining. They stopped and sat back down. "So Nash when are you plaining to get it" Cameron said smirking. My jaw was dropped and I walked over to him and slapped his arm and walked back sitting down next to Nash. "Zayummmmmmmmmmmmm" I was just asking he said laughing. "Well" Nash said smirking at me. "If I hear the word sex or anything sexual again I'm gonna slap a bitch" I said. "Okay okay" Nash said laughing holding his hands up in defense. I smiled and held him tight hugging into his chest while he wrapped his arms around me.