Clues

Re-Cap:

Some rooms had lots of chairs, another one had a dusty old piano, and so on, but everything was dusty. Geez, these people have no hygiene.

I walked down the steps and heard soft murmuring. I quietly peaked through the door.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I peaked through the darkly lit room. Inside was V-man (a.k.a Voldemort) and Draco's dad. Lucius was kneeling on the ground in front of Voldemort while V-man himself was sitting in a chair. They seemed to be arguing about something. I could barely hear what they were saying, "Do you think she can.... we can't... against will..."

"Yes Lucius, she can, if not we will face dire consequences."

What were they talking about?

Suddenly, Voldemort's head snapped up and he stood.

Before I could do anything he cast a spell forcing me to appear before him. His eyes widened in surprise.

"What are you doing here?" He asked harshly.

I gulped and lied quickly, "I.... wanted to get a drink of water. But I got lost"

I hoped it sounded convincing, even though I was a good liar, Voldemort was practically the king of evil, so he could probably detect lies.

He narrowed his eyes, then sighed, "Don't lie to or else I shall have to punish you. Very well, you are excused... this time.... and go to your room."

I gulped, and swallowed my embarrassment. I hurried to my room and locked the door. I ran to my bed. If I could blush I my face would've been flaming red.

My sleep was very fitful that night, with all my tossing and turning. But one sentence kept running through my head 'Yes...she can, if not we will face dire consequences.'

The next morning my alarm clock went off. I groaned and rolled over and tried to turn off the alarm clock. Tried being the main word. How in the world am I supposed to turn of the thing if it kept on jumping away from me until I got up.

Finally I managed to smash it and made a mental note to remember to get a normal alarm when I went to the real world, a.k.a the muggle world as the magic people say. But to me the muggle world is the Real World and this world is as I call it in my head is dream world, but out loud I say Other World.

I sighed and got up to get ready for another long dark and gloomy day. Seriously, if it hadn't been for my alarm clock I would've thought it was night.

There was banging on my door, and Draco's voice yelling at me to get my heavy butt downstairs. I glared through the wall my butt wasn't big!!! It was just right.

I quickly did my morning routine and raced downstairs towards the kitchen, I skidded to a halt when I almost crashed into Grayback who was carrying a pile of pancakes.

He glared nastily at me and stomped off. Wow.

"Who peed in his cereal?" I mumbled under my breath, "I take that back.... I mean, who peed in his pancakes? "

I heard a soft chuckle, but when I turned around all I saw was Voldy, with his usual serious face.

I walked in the another thought entered my mind, "WE'RE EATING PANCAKES!!!?!? YAYYY!!!!!!"

I was bouncing up and down feeling extremely hyper and happy.

A hand rested on my shoulder and Draco's voice filtered into my ears, "Calm down Lia, or else you wont get any pancakes."

When what he told me sunk in I whirled around and glared at him, "You wont keep me away from MY pancakes, because I love them too much. If I could I would've married them!!"

He rolled his eyes, and I stuck my tongue out childishly, then twirled around to get pancakes from the cook, "Thank you." I said happily.

The cook looked taken aback like he never heard anyone say that. I looked at him and told him, "Your pancakes look delicious so I'm thanking you for making this, you must've worked hard on them."

The cook was around middle aged and he smiled so brightly you would think I gave him an XBOX.

I smiled in return and twirled around to find my seat.

Voldy cleared his throat and I looked at him, "Today you will begin your dark arts lesson so after eating meet me at the graveyard." And he just got up and abruptly left.

Okay... wait dark magic.

I DON'T WANNA DO EVIL MAGIC!!!

I growled, argh! I can't be evil to save my life.

*10 mins. later*

I stomped out of the house, and walked towards the grave. Eww, there's something green growing on a statue. Suddenly it started to turn so foggy I couldn't see the ground anymore. Great, I could fall in a hole and die and no one would be able to find me.

I saw a shadowy figure in the distance, was that Voldy? I walked faster towards it hoping to god I wouldn't trip and make a fool out of myself.

The figure suddenly disappear. What the...

I felt a prickle of fear rise into me.

Great I was going to be eaten by a monster and I didn't even have a frigging wand.

A deep growl rose from behind me, I turned and stared into a pair of red eyes. Uh, oh. This is a good time to RUN!

I sprinted as fast as my long legs could carry me, glad I had taken cross country a couple of months ago, though I sucked at it, I had become stronger at running.

The beast snarled behind me, I could practically feel it breathing down my neck, and of course, like in most books, with all my luck I trip and fall, great this was one of those cliche moments where the character does exactly what I do, trip and fall.

Idiot, I curse myself. I squinted my eyes trying to see where the monster was then I saw it... it was a... a dog?

"Aww," I squealed leaping at the dog-thing,"You're so cute!"

The dog-thing just stared at me dumbstruck, it even made a confused,"arff?" sound. Now that I was closer I could see it was a giant dog with really sharp teeth and giant claws. It looked like Godzilla.

It started at me some more all confused about why I wasn't running. I scratched its ears and it started to purr, I giggled, "You like that don't you? You're just an adorable doggy aren't you?"I cooed.

Its tail started to wag and it sat down pulling me down with it. My smile widened,"I don't wan't to call you doggy all the time, I'm going to name you...Softy. Cause you do have a soft spot for people who pet you don't you." I cooed some more.

It purred loudly when I kissed his forehead.

I smiled and said,"Can you help me get back to Voldemort's house?"

It barked and wagged its tail and slumped even more into the ground, "You wan' me to get on you back? Okay."

I clambered on and Softy leaped into the air with me clinging on to his fur. He ran so fast it felt like minutes when he stopped at Voldy's house.

I slid off his back and gently petted him, "I'll see you tomorrow?"

Softy barked and licked my hand then dashed off into the darkness.

I turned around to find Voldemort and everyone else gaping at me. I strolled in,"So, anyone wan't cake?"