Sink or Swim?

Re-Cap:

Wow, is my brain that bad?

The hat just lay there then started to laugh hysterically, and then cry, then laugh again. It was acting like a pregnant woman with mood swings.

The hat then sobbed out, "I don't know, she's too weird, I wasn't even able to read 10% of her life because of the overcrowded thoughts."

Everyone turned and started at me.

"So....I don't have a House?" I asked out loud.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

So now I was officially known as the hobo of Hogwarts.

Old man, Professor Dumb-something, rose and hushed down the crowd. No one was listening; they kept on talking loudly.

He muttered something and then all of a sudden his voice was to the level of thunder, "Will you all be quiet!"

A hush passed over the crowd.

"Since the Sorting Hat couldn't place Lianora in a House, she will switch to a different house every week and by the end of the year she will choose which House she like the best."

Great.

So what House color do I wear for my uniform?

As if hearing my thoughts Professor Dumb said more directly to me though he still had his booming voice, "You shall wear whatever clothes you want."

Haha, suckers!

This is great, I'm going to stand out of the crowd more than I already am!! Said my inner voice.

I just stood awkwardly while everyone else went to sit.

Dumb looked at me and stated, "You will start with Slytherine since your father was in it."

For a moment I forgot the dad he was talking about was Voldemort, and was confused for 5 minutes as I stared at the old man dumbly.

Then, ding! A light bulb flashed in my mind, "Oh... OH! I get it now!" I shouted.

I heard a snort behind me and a muffled laugh.

Well darn, way to make a first impression.

Now people probably think I have no brain. Which I do, because all human are born with them. But wait, do wizards count as humans? Does that mean not all wizards have brains? Wait....That means they'll want brains... THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE IS UPON US!

I looked around the room desperately to find a weapon against these zombies. I grabbed the nearest thing near me, which was oddly heavy, and jumped out an open window.

This was the stupidest thing I have ever done, and probably will regret doing this.

I jumped out a window 100 feet above water. It took my mind what felt like minutes to process this.

I had to do something fast before I was crushed into my favorite food; pancakes.

I suddenly realized that there was something heavy in my hand, it was a hammer.

My first question was, who in the world carries a hammer with them!?

My second question was how was I going to use this.

I had a flashback moment about Mythbusters and how they tested if throwing a hammer ahead of you while free falling would break the water tension, they said this myth was untrue.

When I had watched this, I didn't think this was very well tested because, first of all, the dummy, while falling, didn't stand straight, or put in a diving position which anyone wanting to survive would've done. Second of all, they merely dropped the hammer ahead of the dummy and didn't think about the force placed behind the person throwing and the fact that it would be going way faster than the person because of the force behind it.

Besides, it was the only choice I got.

So I pulled my arm back and threw it as hard as I could below me while falling. I pulled myself in as much as I could, making myself as straight as board, and heard a splash ahead which meant I was getting very close to the water.

I could imagine if someone was watching from a distance they probably thought I was committing suicide or being extremely stupid, which I was.

If I live, I'll think before I jump, literally and figuratively.

I took a deep gulp of air and thought, goodbye cruel world, and, at least I got away from the zombies.

##############################################

Hey guys! Hope you like this chappy!!!

Comment, vote, and follow me!

You will get imaginary cookies!