I Become Friends With a Bear

Re-cap:

I could imagine if someone was watching from a distance they probably thought I was committing suicide or being extremely stupid, which I was.

If I live, I'll think before I jump, literally and figuratively.

I took a deep gulp of air and thought, goodbye cruel world, and, at least I got away from the zombies.

########################################

I slammed into the water and thank the gods that there wasn't an underwater current. I came up splashing and gasping for air. Yech, I got some water up my nose!

I managed to find land and dragged myself upwards gasping and coughing.

I was pushed away from the school and towards a dark forest ahead. Oh why did it have to be a creepy forest especially late at night?

I swam towards the shore and headed in the direction of the school because logic finally kicked me in the face and stated that there were no schools for zombies therefore they weren't after my brains.

I headed into the forest shivering and wet, when I heard the growling of an animal close by. The sound was way too close for comfort. 

I slowly turn my head towards the noise, like in a horror movie, and immediately wish I didn't.

I was standing face to face with an gigantic bear-like creature. 

"Gahhh!!!" I screamed and willed my legs to propel forward which was a stupid move since I wasn't looking where I was going and my vision was very bad because it was dark.

Of course with my luck, I ended up smacking into a tree and getting knocked out.

When I came to it was already light outside and I felt like I was laying on something sticky and smelly.

The sky was beginning to brighten so I saw that the sticky stuff was mud. Oh, why do I have such bad luck?

I sat up and heard a snort and a grunt from near by. What the....

I raised my head and saw a giant bear sleeping next to me.

It must've thought I was dead when I smacked into the tree.

 I slowly stood up and tiptoed away but just like in all the stupid movies I ended up stepping on a twig.

 SNAP!

 RUN!!! I bolted from my spot and heard an angry roar from behind me.

 "YAHH!" As if somehow screaming was going to speed me up.

I suddenly tripped and smacked into a beehive, just great. 

I must've been quite a sight, me covered in mud and honey and chased by an angry bear and bees.

I sprinted through thorny bushes that tore through my clothes and tugged at my hair.

I just added leaves and thorns to the list of things I was covered in.

I let out a gasp of relief when I saw Hogwarts up ahead, releasing a burst of speed and dashing towards the school.

Unfortunately this wasn't the last of my problems.

When I entered the building a couple of students that were walking by stared at me and a boy with brown hair started screaming and clinging to his friend. His friend on the other hand started chanting spells at me.

It took all the energy I had to dodge those spells.

More and more students started to crowd around the entrance of the school wanting to know what the commotion was all about and when they saw me, most had the same reaction as the first two people who saw me.

Are you serious?

On the positive note the bear had decided to bolt when he saw the amount of destruction those spells were causing, and I had grabbed on to his fur to make an escape.

Never in my wildest dreams would I imagine epically riding a bear especially with explosions in the background like one of those scenes where the badass walks away from the destruction he or she caused.

The bear had been running for about a mile when it skidded to a halt. All I could do was cling on to keep from flying off its back.

It sat down panting, too drained to deal with me, and I thumped down next to it, panting as well.

Once we both caught our breaths, we looked at each other.

"Well, that went well." I stated.

The bear snorted in response as if saying, You seem used to situations like this.

I decided once I rest I would get cleaned up. I would definitely not tell the students that they were attacking me. 

I've already had enough embaressment jumping out a window, no need to make it worse.

The bear and I sat comfortably next to each other and watched as the sun rose to the peak of the sky.