Liu

"This isn't my idea of a date," I huffed bringing in the last box from the moving truck.

Brady drove me home, to his home-which happens to be conveniently located in the same cul-de-sac as the "Daniels Family" residence. Luckily Tristan isn't home. We snuck into Brady's house through the garage. Alpha Colt is somewhere handling pack business but Brady filled him in over the phone once we were safe inside the house.

While Brady was on the phone I explored the house. It still had a faint scent of my uncle all round it, even as a... whatever I am I could still smell it, and it made me a bit sad. But I've already had enough time to mourn over him so I tried to ignore the small sad feeling.

Brady said that they kept most of my uncles stuff out of respect and that everything they weren't keeping was put into storage, or given away through his will. I never knew he had a will. Since Alpha Colt recruited me for the job, I had to help them bring in their stuff and unpack.

"This is my idea of a perfect date," Brady said laughing. I just grunted and sat down on a box that was labeled 'living room'.

"I'm tired!" Brady complained as he took the box next to me. I mmm'd in agreement with him. "Let's stop for today and have an un-packing party tomorrow," Brady suggested.

I giggled quietly, "Sounds fine to me."

The front door was heard opening, but we couldn't see who it was through the mountains of boxes before us. From Brady's stance I could tell it was someone with dominance. I immediately went on alert, it could be Tristan.

"Who goes there?" Brady yelled and threw his shoe over the mountain of cardboard boxes. Shortly after its descent we heard an angry, "Ow!" and Alpha Colt appeared rubbing his head with one hand and Brady's shoe in the other.

"What was that for?" he asked calmly but somewhat annoyed. I was sure he was going to yell at us like Tristan surely would have. But I forget that Alpha Colt and Tristan aren't the same person.

"Precautions." Brady shrugged and took back his shoe. He sat down on his box to put his shoe back on. I giggled a bit. Alpha Colt turned to me, "Hello Alpha."

"Please call me Henry." he said with a smile.

Henry, like Andromeda does? No thanks.

"Bitch, she's too cool to call you by your first name!" Brady said breaking the short silence between us.  I felt Alpha Colts stare on my face. I fought the blush and looked down at my hands in my lap.

"So, should I be worried that two hormonal teens were all alone in my empty house?" he asked jokingly.

Brady scoffed, "Please homeboy, I don't roll that way," he said standing and stretching. Alpha Colt chuckled and I hid a small smile. Oh that's right he's gay, I forget.

"Besides," Brady continued, "If I would've ravaged this sexy little thing," he grabbed my hand and yanked me up to him. This boy has people pulling issues, "She wouldn't be standing right now," he finished with a wink and a chuckle.

I felt my face flash red, "Brady!" I complained and pushed him away from me. He lost his balance and fell into a stack of boxes, causing a small avalanche to ensue on top of him. He stopped moving and the last box fell on top of him with a grunt. I don't know my own strength.

Alpha Colt was roaring with laughter as I helped him up.

"Sorry Brady," I apologized once he was fully standing. He flashed a bright smile at me. I'm forgiven. Alpha Colt was winding down from his laughter when he asked, "Brady?"

Brady shrugged, "She won a bet."

"And her prize was to call you Brady?"

"And breakfast every day," I said with a small smile. Alpha Colt saw my face and smiled himself.