the dream

I was back at the moment where my life was changed forever. The torture chamber of the Arl estate in Denerim. The guards were brutal and unkind as they ripped my mothers dress. Until it barely hung against my frame. Then the beating happened as the belt lashed across my back. It bruised my back and ribcage. I cried out only to punched in the face. The guard bellowed with laughter.
I am sorry for what has happened to you, but it's just a dream. A voice called out. A strange man appeared with a big hat. I blinked and he was gone. I was no longer in the torture chamber but in the fields of Ostagar.
You must be strong, the world needs you. The voice called out.
Be strong, I can't.. I...can't. I cried out. I collapsed to my knees.
But you already are strong, like the way you saved your family and your friend. You have strength. The voice says appearing in front of me.
We will meet again, but you won't remember me. The boy says sadly. He wipes the tears on my face away. His hands held my face and he smiles. I need you to forget this dream, until we meet again. He says walking away.
Who was he?
Where is Alistair?
What happened with the battle?
A thousand thoughts raced into my head.