Chapter 11 part 2

Markilas point of view

I was high as fuck and shit really got crunk af when the sun went down. like everybody say the freaks come out at night. Everybody was either drunk or high and it was so fun. Everybody was in the pool. The music was hype to they was playing all the new songs. I was just chilling in the beach chair in Ramels lap when Madison came all up infront of me.

“So Ramel this you now the fuck? You gone let the new girl walk up in here and become more popular then me and steal my man!!” She spat .

“Hoe im not your man, she is mine not you. you're a hoe. I usually don't disrespect females but thats all you are is a hoe” Ramel spat before I could even speak

“How am I a hoe Ramel” She asked

“BITCH WHAT TGE FUCK YOU MEAN HOW ARE YOU A HOE HOW ARE YOU NOT. YOU WAS JUST OVER THERE TRYNA ASK JAY CAN YOU SUCK HIS DICK FOR SOME LOUD CAUSE YOU A BROKE BITCH. DADDY CUT THEM CREDIT CARDS DIDNT HE HOE? AND DON'T SIT UP HERE AND SAY I STOLE YOUR MAN . HE'S MINE LET THAT NIGGA GO . THE FUCK. ITS BEEN TWO FUCKING YEARS . NOW HOP THE FUCK OFF HIS DICK AND GET MY TITTY OUT YOUR MOUTH. THIS AIN'T NO THREESOME HOE. NEXT TIME YOU RUN UP ON ME ON THAT BULLSHIT IMA STRAIGHT BEAT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS” I said getting all in her face. then I grabbed ramel and we left.

Okay I'm sorry I havent updated and I'm sorry this was so short but guys I've been sooooo busy lately . I promise that i will do better okay ?

-Averyanna