Chapter 10

Still Markilas Point of view.

We sat down on the bench and he pulled me on to his lap and I looked up at him.

“That was awesome” I said smiling.

“Im glad to see you liked it. we do this every year since 10th grade. And I never had nobody to do it with” He said fiddling with my fingers.

“Ramel I just want to Thank you for everything your truly the best ever” I said rubbing his chest. He didnt respond he just leaned down and kissed me for about 3 minutes.

“Heres the best part” He said as a bunch of fireworks started. I'm terrified of fireworks tho. I hid in his chest as the fireworks went on.

“Whats wrong” He asked during the works.

“Im terrified of fireworks. When I was little on fourth of july some fireworks hit my dad's car. and it started a fire” I said from in his chest.

“Its okay baby I got you. nothing's going to ever hurt you” He said pulling me closer to him. After about 15 minutes the fireworks stopped and we walked back to the sand were everyone was starting to get inside the water.

“Can you swim” Ramel asked me.

“Yep of course” I said laughing.

“Well good you wanna swim” he asked.

“Yeah can we take pictures first” I asked pulling out my phone.

“Suree” He said.

First we took pictures with the front camera. One with me kissing his cheek, one with us kissing, some smiling, and some making silly faces. After that he got Kai to take pictures of us. One with him behind me holding my waist. one with me on his back. one with us holding hands and the last one with us hugging.

“Theyre niceRamel said as we looked through the pictures then he took off his shirt , socks , and shoes and took off running into the water leaving me hanging.

“Wow” I said out loud I folded his stuff then put it in our area then I took off my swimsuit cover, jewelry and shoes. I crabbed my phone and out my waterproof case on then walked to the water where I thought ramel was. He popped up out the water.

“Shut you scared the fuck out of me Ramel” I said kindve getting mad.

“Im sorry baby.” He said then he picked me up. We were face to face. “I love being around you. I'm so happy” He said.