Chapter 9

Markilas Point of View

After we got our Mcdonalds we headed off to the 3 hour trip to Savannah Georgia. I've never been to Savannah before but I guess its going to be and experience for me. Ramel and I were in the back seat while Lo and Kai were in the front. We was listening to Bando by Migos then Lo turnt the music down.

“Yall I feel like we're having a boring ass ride. Like its just us listening to music while everybody on they phone .” Loren said looking back at Ramel and I .

“Well Loren what are you trying to talk about” Ramel Asked her sarcastically

“Watch it , its Lo. But, let's talk about our relationships” She said.

“What about our relationships” Kai butted in.

“Im saying . Me and La just got together” Ramel added.

“Well I have a question” I added. Everybody besides Kai looked at me. “Its for Lo, Okay Ive never been the relationship type. Because I got hurt alot but I want to learn how to really love someone. How do I get Ramel and my relationship to last and stuff?” I said

“Well its simple. Me and Kai done been through so much. Of course we fight of course we argue but at the end of the day he the one I wanna be with. Even when we breakup over petty stuff I keep enough hope in him to know that we're going to eventually be back together. All you have to do is make sure that he always knows how you feel about him , make sure that you never keep anything away from him and Alway I mean ALWAYS make sure that you dont let nobody break yall up. Yall always gone have yall haters and ex's or whatever. Remember that , unless you got all the evidence that he fucking up , you cant get mad. You gotta bring every situation to him calmy” She said honestly.