Chapter 28

Ramels eyes slowly opeend and he looked at me with the same apologetic eyes as before.

Me: We need to talk..

Ramel:About what Markila?

Me: To make things crystal clear we are not together. You caused all this with this lil lost and you chose to cheat on me and betray the trust that I put into you and this relationship. Ion even think that we could be together ever again to be honest. 12 times ramel. *the tears started to form in my eyes and my voice began to crack* Seriously 12 times? What did I do as a girlfriend to make you feel like you needed to cheat on me?

Ramel: baby Im s-

Me: Stop fucking apologizing to me ! Just Shut the fuck up ion wanna hear that shit because you aint sorry. I really just want you to leave.

Ramel then got up and got his stuff and left.

5 days later

I was chilling at Lo's house. I havent seen Ramel and I was planning to. I was in recovery so I didnt need to go to school until tomorrow. I hated being at home because it reminded me of Ramel and everything we went through. I also hated looking at myself because then i'd think about the miscarriage and how much I wanted my baby boy. As I was deep in my thoughts Kai suddenly walked in the house and Ramel was behind him. Ramel picked me up and brought me into Lo's room.

Me: Ramel why are you harassing me ? Its simple instructions. Dont touch me, stop calling my phone , dont text me , dont put me on your instagram , just leave me alone.... You weren't thinking about me when you was sitting there fucking someone else 12 times,You wasn't thinking about me when you was sitting there lying in my face that day. All you thought about was yourself and busting a nut. YOu got a perfectly good woman at home but yo dirty ass was cheating on me. You had me falling hard for you like I did them other fuck niggas and now Im hurting again, because of you.

Ramel: Bae just listen to me, Im sorry for cheating , it was wrong, I really do feel hurt because--

Me: You Hurt? Dont ever fucking tell me that you're hurt. I didn't do shit to you! I put everything into you trying to learn how to trust again and you stabbed me dead in the back. You are low down and dirty. And to think i was having a kid by you! I thought you were perfect. But, You aint shit just like everybody else. You wanna talk about Madison and how she was dirty and a cheater but you did the same thing. Like I said. STOP, calling me ! STOP, texting! Just fucking forget me. Ill find someone to make me happy.

I got up and I struted away out the room grabbing my purse and my phone and putting on my sunglasses. I got inside the car slaming the  door. I looked at myself in the mirror feeling my makeup running down my face. I was left again hurt and dumbfounded. But thats what happens when you put your trust in someone who dont really love you.\

2 Months Later

After graduation I was excited. I was finally happy and I had myself together. When it was all over I ran to my parents and siblings hugging them tightly. When I finished with the hugs to my family I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

Me: Hey baby

I hugged him tightly. Yes I had met someone new. We weren't together though. I could tell that he was a good guy. Something like how Ramel was when  we first met. His name was K. He was Tall and lightskin with tall curly hair and nice lips he was every womans dreams. He had small brown eyes and the body of a model. K was nice and sweet. He had been chasing me every since me and Ramel broke up. Unlike Ramel he wasn't trying to rush into a relationship, He understood me. He knew all the bad experiences I had with boys including Ramel. He told me that he had once been one of those boys but, he only did it because the female was doing something wrong or he wasnt into it. But, he had never  been in a long relationship or even talk to somebody for more then 2 months. This made me want to change him, I wanted to be that female that made him want to give up his player ways and really settle down. But, You guys know how I am, Trust s my only issue. I appreciated his understanding, But i didnt trust him yet.

He handed me the most beautiful flowers. They were white roses spray painted orange. It was like he read my mind like a book. Orange was one of my favorite colors and i definitelu loved roses.

K: These are for you beautiful.

Me : Thanks K, I really appreciate it.

K: So baby girl have you decided where you want to go to eat.

Me: No so surprise me.

K: Alright  bet baby girl, By the way you look beautiful

I was wearing the outfit he had blessed me with for an early birthday gift last week , My actual birthday was May 11 which just so happens to be tomorrow. It was a tight Black dress from fashion nova with the black  degraspike 120 mm heels from Christian Louboutin. My jewelry was simple silver and my hair was bone straight with a middle part tucked behind my ears. K had on a All black Burberry long-sleeve collar shirt with black true religion slacks and some spiked louboutins. he looked pretty damned good himself with his gold watch and Jesus piece. It was hard to believe that he was so hood by the way he presented himself. K was the same age as me just a few months older. He was only 19 but he had graduated early due to online school. He grew up selling and he was blessed to have people now wroking for him so he didnt have to really get his hands dirty. I called him K because It was short for his real name while, all his friends and family called him Ace , which was his street name.

We walked to his black Mercedes and he opened the door for me. I got in and he closed the door then got in on the driver side cranking the car, As we drove his hand rested on my thigh. K was such a gentlemen at times, but at other times he was kinda rude because, he always spoke his mind. I always wondered...Why was K with me. He could have anybody, But he wanted me. He was always on his grownman shit at the age of 19. He knew that I had my own but he just wanted to take care of me and give me the world

He was the one. Everything was perfect . Yet it was a odd attraction.

How'd Yall like the End of the book ? Sequel maybe