4. My Affair Is The Cause Of My Guilt.

---------------------------------------------

"You know you're cheating right?" Chris asked with a smirk as he ran his hand across my bare stomach. I was sad this was my last night with him till I had to return back home- that's not a home, that's a hell house.

"Yes but you're all the right reasons to why I'm cheating." My lips just a few small centimeters away from his. I was craving the taste of him and that soft touch of his.

"I am?" He tauntingly kissed my bottom lip, crawling on top of me. I felt so secure in his presence, I never wanted to leave.

"Yes Chris." I said sounding too eager for him. It was a feeling I couldn't ignore, I just wanted all of him but my conscious would hold me back. Which was annoying, I wanted- needed Chris in more ways than Chris probably realizes.

"So you're aware you're having an affair with a complete stranger, just to get away from your abusive boyfriend? And he thinks you're with your step-brother." That makes me sound so bad but this was what I needed. I needed to just get away and get out of that sheltered life.

"I'm very aware and I'm very turned on by what's going on right now." That last part slipped. Oh my God, Hennessy!

"I know you are." He growled lowly, kissing my neck right where he knew would make me weak.

"Chris-"

"You're not getting anything tonight Hennessy." He said teasingly pulling on the band of my shorts. We haven't had sex of any kind but the tension was there and I wanted it relieved right now. This was the first time where I actually wanted sex but I couldn't get any.

"Why not? I can tell you want something by how hard you are." I could feel all his loveliness against my lower stomach as he continued to hover over me.

"Who said I was hard?" He chuckled so adorably. "That's cute how you thought I was though."

"You're lying." I said with a small smile.

"You think I'm lying?"

"Yes I do." Unless he's just really really well hung. "Let me feel."

"Grab a handful through my shorts and you'll see I'm not hard." Say no more. I reached down and grabbed a handful like he said. "I said grab not stroke." He hissed grabbing my wrist.

"I couldn't help it." Now that I knew just about how much I was working with, I really wanted to work with it a little more.

"Learn to, I'm gonna head to bed and you should too." Noooooo.

"Alright, good night Chris." I said turning on my side as he rolled off of me, I'm assuming onto his back.

"Night Hennessy." He turned off the light and that was the end of that night.

***

I woke up before him and climbed out of bed, careful not to wake him up.

I walked next door to what was supposed to be my room and pulled out my phone. I had no awaiting texts or missed calls from Anthony. I found that to be quite odd but decided not to think much more of it.

I grabbed a few things and headed to the bathroom to get myself cleaned up.

"Good morning." Chris said wrapping his hands around my waist as I was just finishing brushing my teeth.

"Morning." I wiped the corners of my mouth and turned around to see Chris' eyes lock with mine.

"You ready to go?" Not in the slightest.