2. Nice To Meet You, But Bye.

---------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning with the sun shinning right on my eyes. Call me crazy, but I loved sleeping in the alley last night. I was away from Anthony and just got out of, what Anthony calls "sex" I call it not even dipping in because there isn't enough to make it a millimeter past my opening.

I sat up with a yawn and stretched out my arms, knocking down my blanket of newspapers. I had an aching pain in my stomach from being so hungry.

"I know, I know." I said holding my stomach. Feeling the rumbles against my palms and finger tips made it seem like I could just feel my stomach eating itself.

I stood myself up and started to walk back to that hell house. I don't know or when I'm going to be out of his house but it needs to happen soon before my body finds it's way to a morgue.

Dragging my feet up the porch steps, I noticed all 3 bags were taken inside. Glad to know the well being of your groceries were more important than me, Anthony.

I was surprised by the fact the door was unlocked. I took a deep breath and opened the door, squeezing myself through the tight space I allowed myself when I opened the door. I closed the door and turned around to find Anthony wasn't in the living room or kitchen. Was he still asleep? Oh thank God.

I went and put 2 slices of bread in the toaster, grabbed butter and eggs from the fridge and proceeded to quickly make my breakfast of eggs and toast. I peeped my head down the hall just to make sure his door was still closed, which it was.

I picked up the cookie jar and pulled out my birth control pills. Anthony didn't know I had them and he wasn't ever going to know. I popped one out of the little foil package and slipped it under my tongue while I put the rest right back under the cookie jar.

Pouring myself a glass of orange juice and carrying my things to the table, I swallowed a huge gulp of juice, making sure that pill went right down to my stomach. I was so hungry, I completely ignored table manners. Using my hands as utensils and scarfing as much of my breakfast down in my first bite, nearly made me choke but I wanted to finish eating, change, put on some make up to cover my bruise, then head back out. I want him to think I never stopped by the house to begin with.

My stomach in more pain than before, I got up and rinsed my plate, drying it, and putting it away quietly. I tip toed down to my old room and changed into shorts and a sweatshirt. I threw my waist length medium brown wavy hair up in the neatest bun possible, then got right to covering up my bruise.

I took about a year of cosmetology school so I knew a little bit when it came to make up. I've especially mastered covering up bruises to where sometimes I forget there's even a bruise under the mask I'm forced to wear.

Finally finished, I grabbed my tims and started making my way back down the hall. I reached for the knob but Anthony's hand grabbed my wrist hard.

"Where are you going?" He asked as he spun me around, I could feel his fingers digging into my wrist.

"Just going go take a walk around the neighborhood then come right back." I said through my winces of pain.

"Why?" He said slamming me up against the door. I saw the look in his eyes and already knew what he wanted next from me.

"Anthony I'm in pain!" I screamed trying to pry his hand off my wrist. My hand was tingling from lack of blood flowing through. He let me go and just smiled at me.

"I'm sorry baby." He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed on my neck, binding me to his chest. I was trying to push him off but he was much too strong compared to me.