Welcome To The World Lydia

Alfred pushed one last time before the child's scream filled the room. Alfred smiled weakly at Ivan. "Congratulations! It's a girl.". The doctors cleaned her off before handing her to Alfred. Alfred was worrying that the nightmare would come true. "Welcome to the world Lydia." Alfred smiled. He remembered that in the nightmare, Lydia died after he said that. Tears of joy filled his eyes.

"Ivan, do you want to hold her?". Ivan nodded and Alfred gave her to Ivan. Ivan smiled, seeing the little cowlick on her head. Lydia suddenly opened her eyes for the first time. "Alfred, she has both of our eyes, see." Ivan showed Alfred that one of Lydia's eyes was violet and one was sky blue. Alfred almost cried at how beautiful his and Ivan's daughter was.

~Time skip~

Alfred and Ivan had just gotten home. Alfred went inside and snuggle with Lydia, who was sleeping. Ivan cuddled up next to Alfred, being careful and not waking up Lydia. Alfred yawned. "Tired huh?". "No duh, I'm exhausted.". Maybe you should head up to bed.". "You're right dude, I should.". Alfred smiled tiredly before going upstairs, putting Lydia in the nursery and heading to bed.

An hour later Lydia woke up. She didn't cry at all,which was good because she was fed well in the car. Ivan picked her up, cuddling her. There was suddenly a knock on the door. Ivan set Lydia in her carrier and opened the door. "Matvey, Katyusha, what brings you here?". "Oh, we just wanted to see how you and Alfred were.". "Oh, well, come on in, Alfred is asleep right now.". They walked inside and sat on the couch.

"I want to introduce you to someone.". "Okay.". Ivan grabbed Lydia and held her. "This is Lydia, our little girl.". "She's so cute Ivan. Can I hold her?". Ivan nodded and handed Lydia to Katyusha, who went mother mode.

Everything after that day, everything was great for Alfred and Ivan, I mean, apart from getting up in the middle of the night.

---------------------------------------

The end of story. I hope you all liked it!