It's Time!!

Alfred, now on the last day of his eighth month, was getting more worried. He was also excited to see their little one. He was a bit stressed because he kept having the same nightmare though. Alfred cuddled up to Ivan smiling. Ivan hugged him carefully. Alfred blushed and kissed Ivan's cheek.

Alfred felt a sharp pain in his stomach, but shrugged it off. A minuet later that same pain was back. Alfred winced and looked at Ivan, realizing what was happening. "What's wrong Alfred?". "I-I t-think it's t-time.". Ivan had a shocked look on his face.

Ivan helped Alfred up after grabbing the keys. They got in the car and drove to the hospital. Alfred was breathing heavily and sweating a lot. "Its going to be ok Alfred.". Ivan was trying not to speed. He then realized that he had ran a few red lights and now the cops were chasing them. He started to pull over. "I-Ivan w-what the f-f--k are you d-doing!". "Do not worry Alfred.". Ivan got out of the car.

"Sir, would you care to explain why you ran four red lights?". "Listen, my loved one is in labor right now and I need to get him to the hospital.". The officer looked confused. "Him....? Males cant get pregnant sir.". "Well you see, were special people, its a bit hard to explain but, please, don't arrest me, he is in a lot of pain right now.". The officer sighed. "Alright."

Ivan got back in the car and started driving again.". "I-Ivan, w-what the f-f--k was that about.". "Alfred there were cops chasing us, I had to explain what was going on.". "O-oh, okay.".

~Time skip~

Ivan held Alfred's hand, his hand getting crushed in the process. Alfred's loud screams were filling the room, possibly the whole hospital. "Ok Alfred, you're almost done, just a couple more pushes.". Alfred did as told.