Chapter 22

*Lily POV*
I woke up with an empty bed. I just laid on the bed till he has gone thru the door. He climbed on top of me. I hugged him. His wolf was out.

"What happened."I said

"Just Lucas. Acting like he is the alpha."He said growling after that.

His claws were digging into my legs. I held his hand. It's like he was shifting. I need to stop this.  He was forced shifted because he is under a lot of stress. He started to scream.

"You need to go now.  I don't want to hurt you." He said in pain.

No way.  I'm staying with you."I said taking off my clothes. I sat right in front of him.

"What are u doing.  I said GO! "He yelled.

"No. "I said

He screamed in pain.  I felt his bones crack beneath my hand. I started to shifted with him. He was a big pitch black wolf. He was on the ground. I walked over and nudged  him with my nose. He was whining. I licked his face.
He got up. I had to step back because god he is tall for a wolf.

*Blake  POV*
When I looked up I saw that my mate was backing away.

"Whats wrong love."I said

"You are so much bigger now."I said shuddering.

I went towards her. Her heart rate was going up. I breath started to quicken. I was getting mad or something.
"You scared of me."I said

"Little bit.  Just surprised."She said

She came towards me. She snuggled her medium wolf near my large wolf. I think she knows that she is safe. But not totally safe. I still have that feeling that I might hurt her still. We both shifted back to are humans. We went up to the room. She went to take a shower. I joined in a couple minutes after. I washed my mates hair and she washed mine. We washed are own bodys. We made out for a little bit in the shower. We got out. I put on boxer and jumped into bed. She put on one of my long shirts. That went down below her knees. She jumped into bed after.  I pulled her up to my chest. We both did no eat.  We were not hungry. I gave her a good night kiss and passed out.

Comment and Vote