Chapter 13

*Lily POV*

3 month later

I am huge. I am ready to get this baby out of my stomach. I  have 2 more months and I will be due. I have been hungry every 3 hours. It seems like he is getting annoyed but who cares. I am pregnant. What do you expect? He had his hand on my stomach. I put my hand on his hand making a small circle on his hand. He opened his eyes. He gently pulled me closer to him. He kissed me.

"I love you and the baby."He said.

"I love you too, "I said giving him a kiss.

He heard my belly growl. He got up putting on a shirt heading out the door. He came back with a tray of food. I ate the food I wanted and gave him the rest so he can eat. He put the tray out in the hall. 

I put my hand on my stomach. I felt a pain in my stomach. I ran to the bathroom puking. He held my hair. After I was done I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. Well, he brushed my hair for me. I put on baggy clothes and went on the porch. I had to get some fresh air. I am starting to feel claustrophobic being in that room all day and all night. After the attacks, he wants to protect me. I went back inside laying on the bed. I turned on the TV putting on ever wood. I just started season 2. I was in the middle of the episode when I fell asleep. I felt Blake picking me up and putting me on the bed. He put the blanket on me. 

*Blake POV*

I stood at the door looking at my peaceful mate. l Iove her like crazy but I am getting a little annoyed.  I just have to say to myself that she is pregnant. Her emotions are crazy. She falls asleep a lot. That baby is most of the reason why she is not acting like herself. I went to my office to work on some work. I heard my mate heartbeat. It is beating rapidly. She might be having a bad dream. I ran to the room seeing my mate squirming. I laid on the bed. I pulled her up to my chest. She relaxed instantly. She woke up crying.

"What happened love," I said

"I had a really good dream."She said crying

"Then why are you crying."He said worried

"Because I hope this dream I had come's true," I said smiling

"What was the dream about?"He said

"It was about when the baby comes. It will be a boy and his name is Sam. He is like you really handsome looking. He going to be alpha like you. All strong and fearless. He creates his own pack on this land. He said he wanted to collide both packs together. Then a big war comes. We beat it."She said

"I hope that come true too. I will love this baby if it is a boy or girl. I will always love you. That way I married you. I no I will be with you forever."I said 

She started to cry. She laid on my chest crying. 

I put my hands on her stomach. I felt the baby kick. Then I heard a voice in my head.

"Hello, Father."A voice said

"Hi. Who is this."I said 

"Sam."He said

"I just wanted to say I love you guys and I will see you in a couple of months."He said then he blocked his mind.

I started to cry. I just talked to my baby boy. 

"Hey. What's wrong."She said

"I just talked to our baby boy," I said

"What did he say."She said

"He said he loved both of us and he will see us in a couple of months," I said

She started to cry happy tears. She hugged me.

"I'm hungry."She said

I went downstairs and got a tray of food. I brought it upstairs putting it on her lap. I looked out the window. She was done. She got up and put it in the hall. She laid on the bed. She was rolled up in the blankets. I shut off the light. I took off my pant and shirt and went in the bed. I pulled her up to my chest. She laid her head on my chest. We both fell asleep.

Vote and comment :)