Chapter 12

*Lily POV*

When I woke up I felt Blake kissing me. I kissed him back telling him I was awake. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling myself to sit on him. He moaned. 

"I love you, "I said

"I love you too."He said

I kissed him and got off of him to go get dressed. I got some breakfast for him and me. I brought it to him making him smile when I gave him the food. 

"Thank you, love. You did not have to do that."He said

"Your welcome. I wanted to do it."I said

He got off the bed and got dressed. He went downstairs to go to our pack.

"I will be down soon, "I said over the link

"Ok. See you soon."He said over the link.

I brushed my hair and heard a noise.

"Blake are you back, "I said

I turned around and saw a guy coming toward me. I got knocked out. 

*Blake  POV*

I was fighting with my pack when I felt a big pain on my head.

"My mate is in trouble," I said running up the stairs. 

When I went thru the door I saw blood on the floor and a window broke from lily getting taken from the person. I smelt her scent. 

"Blake and Dylan please come with me to get my mate," I said over the link

I went outside with Lukas and Dylan already here.  I followed her scent. It leads to this underground house. We went in and I found Lily. She was all bloody and bruised. I saw the guy that took her.

"You are not going to take her in till you get thru me."The guy said

I punch him in the face flinging him toward the wall. He came at me almost punching me in the face. I dodged him. I pushed him down to the ground and snapped his neck. He is not dead just passed out. I picked up Lily and brought her to the pack doctor. She checked over lily. She was fine.

"We have one problem. I don't think it is bad but we will see. Ok. Lily is pregnant."The pack doctor said

"I'm going to be a father," I said really excited.

"I'm pregnant and I never knew."She said smiling

"Be safe and keep her indoors. This child is going to be a strong wolf."The pack doctor said

"Ok," I said

We went back to the house. I went downstairs and got a tray of food for my little mate. I brought it upstairs to the room. I opened the door and put the tray on her lap. She gobbled it up. She saved some food for me. I ate the rest of the food. I put the tray out in the hall.  We were both tired from the long day so we went to bed. She got into bed. I took off my pant and shirt jumping in bed. I pulled her up to my chest and wrapped my arm around her putting my hand gently on her stomach. I kissed her on the back of the head.

"Goodnight love, "I said

"Goodnight."She said

We both passed out.

Vote and comment :)