Chapter 3

*Blake POV*

I woke up with lily snuggling up against my chest. 

"Time to get up sleepy head," I said

"Already."She said

She got up. She went into the bathroom turning on the water.

"Do you want to join."She said

"If you want me to, "I said

"Yes. I do."She said

I took off my clothes. I stepped in the shower. I stared at her when I went into the shower. She did the same. Our lips smashed together? She got out of the shower. She wrapped the towel around her perfect body. She gave me a towel. She put on some black skinny jeans and a maroon sleeveless shirt. She even curled her hair and put on mascara and eyeliner. She decided to put on some eye shadow too. She grabbed everything and sat on the bed. I came out of the bathroom with a white muscle shirt and black jeans. 

"I want you to mark me. I no it only has been one day."She said

"Are you sure about this," I said

"Yes. I am sure."She said

I walked up to her. I threw her on the bed. I hovered over her. I lick the spot that I felt was right. I felt my canines extend. I bit her neck making her cry in pain the in pleasure. I licked the mark to close it. I flipped him over. She put her legs over my legs. She kissed me. I kissed her back. Her canines extended. She stuck her teeth in my neck. I moan.  She licks the rest of the blood off closing it. 

"We have to go to school," I said

We got up. He opened the car door. He parked in the regular spot. He put his arm around my waist.

"Everyone is looking at us."She said

"What. Do you not want me to do this."I said

"I don't care if you do. I like it."She said

"Same," I said

I have no classed with my friends. I have tons of class with my mate. We walked into class. I sat behind lily.

"I thought Blake was your brother," Tris said

"My parent told me that he was not my brother and my parent told me that they are not my real parents either."She said

"You are so damn lucky. You have the hottest guy in the school as your mate."Tris said

"Yep, "I said with a smile

All my classes went by fast. She sat beside me in English. We were watching a movie. She put her hand on my leg. I moan. She moved her hand up slowly. So I put her hand on my dick. She rubbed it. I moan louder. 

"Mr-Wood. Do you have a problem."The teacher said

"No," I said giving her a look. 

The class was over. We went home and went upstairs. She went into her room. I went into my room. She will be in my room later on. 

*Lily POV*

I did my homework. I tried to go to sleep. My wolf was whimpering. I got up and opened the door. I walked over to him.

"You can't go to sleep."He said

"Nope, "I said going into Blake embrace. He was warm. 

"Same."He said

I got comfortable and fell asleep. He fell asleep after because his arm loosened up.

Vote and comment :)