Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I didn't see Max again until I walked out of my room, dressed for work. Admittedly, I hadn't left my room much due to two factors, the whole Ry and Carly situation as well as what to do about Max.

As I gathered up snacks to put in my bag in the now quiet kitchen, Max approached me. His grin warmed me from head to toe. I smiled back and that seemed to surprise him.

"Did you want a lift to work today?" the normal confident Max seemed to go into hiding as he shuffled his feet and asked me that question. It was the cutest darn thing.

"I'd love a lift to work today." I said with enthusiasm, which surprised him.

"Okay, I've got to say that I didn't expect that as an answer." He scrubbed a hand behind his neck.

"What can I say? I like to show my unpredictable side sometimes." I grinned at him.

"Every side of you is an irresistible side." His confidence returned with his cheeky grin.

"Try and say that without staring at my boobs." I said with a sigh.

"When faced with irresistible breasts, my eyes cannot help but focus upon them." He quite deliberately stared at my boobs before raising his eyes to meet mine.

"You do realise how tacky that sounded, right?" I put my hands on my hips and faced him.

"Probably, but I don't care when it's the truth."

"I could have worn a push up bra." I said as I jiggled my boobs around.

"You wouldn't because you don't want to encourage those lechers at your work. You'd get awesome tips if you did." He dropped one of those winks at me before refocusing his gaze on my boobs.

"Are you obsessed or what?"

"You're only now realising my obsession?" his eyes focused on me.

I didn't reply because in all truth, I knew how much he watched me. He wasn't always focused on my boobs either, which was nice. A man who wanted to talk only to my boobs was not a man I would ever want in my life. A bit of an obsession doesn't bother me though. I had a bit of an obsession with the beauty of his eyes, and recalling his splendid nakedness, so I couldn't talk.

"Are you ready to go?" I chose to change the topic.

He smiled at me as if he knew exactly where my mind went, so I said nothing more. How the heck could a man charm just with one look from his eyes? It drove me slightly crazy at the same time that it intoxicated me.

"I'm ready whenever you are, Honey Bee." He winked at me and I tried not to swoon.

Max's car appeared ready with his driver, Doug, who I'd never asked about. It seemed a bit weird that he had someone to drive him around wherever he wanted.

"Why don't you drive yourself?" I asked once we started moving.

"Our father insists that we all have a car and driver. He's a bit over the top." Max rolled his eyes seeming uncomfortable with discussing it any further so I left the topic alone.

"Can you drive?"

"Of course I can, Honey Bee. I like to have Doug drive when I get to have a moment alone with you. Then maybe I can convince you to try naughty things in the back of the car with me." He slid a finger down my panty hose covered leg.

"I'm on my way to work." My protest came out weak because this man could weaken anyone with his words and promises.

"I'm just planning ahead." His innocent glance at me failed when his eyes dropped to my boobs.