Gangster

"Romeo give me another shot."

Romeo glances at Grayson raising a brow, obviously second guessing the request. Normally he wouldn't care how shitfaced customers get, but Grayson is different. He is a friend. And he's standing there leaning against the bar with an arm already too drunk to stand on his own having to use the counter for support. "Grayson, don't you have a math test tomorrow? You sure another shot is a good idea man?" Romeo asks.

Grayson turns his eyes away from his boyfriend who is currently on the dance floor grinding on some random chick and sends Romeo a glare. "Yeah, so?"

"You've been working your ass off to pass that class! It's been a dream of yours to graduate and become a doctor man, and you are so close to! Just five more months and you'll have your degree. C'mon man you should go home and get some rest so -"

"I said give me another fucking shot Romeo." Grayson growls, cutting him off and glaring daggers into Romeo who just sighs and starts fixing up the drink.

Grayson knows Romeo is right. He really should be home studying for his math test instead of spying on his boyfriend Jack. But the thing is he has been suspecting Jack of cheating for the past two weeks now and is so fed up with his shit. So he decided to follow him here to the club, so far his suspicions have been right, but he hasn't done anything that can really count as cheating except grind on a few girls.

It's been complicated, their relationship, ever since day fucking one. They have been dating for six months now and Grayson fell for Jack at first sight. His tattoos and earrings are what really sealed the deal for him. But it's hard to spend time together with Grayson being in school and Jack working all the time. Grayson still isn't sure exactly what he does, Jack has told him bits and pieces saying he is a 'sales guy'. It's like he is scared to say what he does for a living.

But Jack makes bank. Like way too much money to just be a sales guy. And Grayson isn't stupid, he's the youngest student in medical school to become a doctor at the age of 20 and is almost completely done after all! He knows Jack must be selling drugs of some shit, but Grayson has no place to judge coming from his past, plus it's just drugs right?

Romeo slides the glass across the counter with concerned eyes. Grayson just ignores him and downs the whole thing slamming the small glass back on the counter when he sees Jack kissing the blonde girls neck. His fists clenched so tight he probably cutting his hand with his finger nails.

He's not cheating, he's just getting a little caught up in the moment is all.

In one swift move Jack grabs ahold of the girls thin hip and turns her around to smash their lips together in a heated kiss while she continues to grind on his leg. "Fucking shit." Grayson's stomach drops, he rubs his hand down his eyes and looks back at them, and yup. This is actually happening. How is he so fucking stupid? Jack has been staying out late at night, coming home smelling like weed and perfume but Grayson just thought nothing of it! Why did he think Jack would never cheat on him? Why was he so fucking oblivious?!

Growling, Grayson shoves himself away from the counter and tries his best to hold himself together as he stumbles his way through the dance floor, pushing past drunk couples and accidently spilling peoples drinks but his eyes are to focused on his boyfriend shoving his tongue down this bitches throat to give two shits.

If he wasn't so wasted, he probably wouldn't even be doing this. He would have ran off and cried at his apartment or some shit, but man, he's never really been good at holding his alcohol. It brings out a whole different side of him.

That's why when he makes it to the couple, he shoves the thin girl off of Jack a little to hard making her stumble onto her ass. "What the fuck?" She hisses but shuts her mouth when she sees how pissed Grayson is, who isnt even glancing at her.