chapter 35

Marwah's pov :

Right now i was standing numb .

This was too much for me to digest in one go .

First he's Mafia.

Second my uncle's daughter Rumaisa . She was my best friend yes but unfortunately some years back when we were in schooling she died in a car accident. 

Everyone was shock because of her death but i didn't knew that uncle believed the reason behind her death was Dad .

My Dad would never do that infact i saw him crying for my uncle for his lost .

And now he's talking about divorce.

Do i really want a divorce from him ? I asked myself.

"I need some time.  I'm going to room i ... i don't feel good ."  I told Danish who was standing front of me giving apologetic look .

He came forward to say something but i stopped him.

"Please leave me alone for sometime."

"Ok ."  He sighed

I went in room and closed the door the first thing i did was ......

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh my god oh my godddd Allah g thank you thank you sooooooo much .i started dancing on bed.

He's mafia mannnn omg.....so much drama and action and that too save others awesome wonderful amazing. ..

You guys must be thinking I'm mad nope I'm not.  infact it was my wish to marry someone like him .

Circumstances would be different but i actually got married right? It makes him my lawful and islamically husband .

And besides he doesn't go on killing innocent.  He just save others nothing is wrong in that.

See this is love .. You don't find any mistakes even in a murderer if he is your husband besides being your first crush . A voice came from inside me i shooed them . Because this voice was right.

About him being a better muslimah I'll make him one with Allah's wish.

Now i just need to do is go to my Dad and say him everything so that he'll be able to take a right decision.  And when he'll ask me about my decision I'll say him which is in my heart ..

Ah and about that yazan guy my Danish will handle him i know about uncle that we need to do something but not now.

I don't Need to worry about anything.

Hmm let's sleep i got into the duvet and slept comfortably.

Danish's pov :

From last six hours she's in her room don't know what she's thinking or maybe she would be crying. 

I sighted it's all cuz of me .

My phone started ringing it was Rushna .

"Assalamualaikum Bhai." She greeted me in a sad tone.

"Walaikumasalam rushy everything fine ?" I asked.

"Bhai you come home ."

"Why any problem Rushna ."

"Bhai that actually momm..."  As she said momi raised from my seat.

"What mom Rushna ? Is she fine . Rushy that's why i always nag her to take her medicines on time is she fine ... answer me. Worriedly i asked her .