chapter 11

Danish Khan's pov :

I was working on my laptop with Safi besides me irritating as always.. then miss fighter aka marwah entered into the dining hall while greeting Safi ...

He greeted her back and not to forget the glare which she gave me while entering into the kitchen .

She looked cute while trying to scare me from her glare haahaa she thinks I'll be scared of her .

After having her hilarious lunch she got up from her chair and started walking towards me with hands folded on her chest smiling innocently. ..

Goshhh how she manages to look this much beautiful always .

Her skin is flawless, sea blue eyes which always extracts me towards them ... her blushy cheeks wow and her lasheshes touching her cheeks not forget her beautiful pink plum lips ....

Dammm I'll not look at her . I'll concentrate on my work ...

i was thinking this . she stood in front of me with a mischievous grin on her face and asked me whether i would mind if she takes a small revenge from me for getting her inject..

I didn't understand what she was saying and i was going to ask her what....

Before i could ask anything she splashed a full glass of water on my laptop .....

Whatt the hell my laptop.... is she serious?

''Youuuu.....'' i shouted at her .

''Yess its me .'' She replied smiling.

''How dare you to do that are you mad ? Its my laptop god damit....'' now i was raging with anger.

''Awe sorry mr.arrogant. you felt the pain right ? Even i felt it when you asked her to inject me without my permission. .. '' She said the last sentence yelling at me.

''That freaking injection was for your sake mad girl see what have you done .. my laptop you know how many important files it had , you know how much loss i have to bare now ? Just cuz of you .'' I tried to make her realize the mistake which she had done .

She kept quite for some time as if was thinking something deeply

''Send me your number I'll just pay for your soo called important laptop .'' She said in a calm tone is she kidding me ?

she thinks I'm so cheap that i can't even afford a freaking laptop. Well i don't think she knows who iam i .

''Haa what ? You'll pay for my loss ?'' I asked her again to conform what she said .

''Yess can't you hear at one time are you deaf..'' she rolled her eyes at me .

Hmm okk then marwah hashyam I'll tell you the price for messing with danish khan ...

''As you wish pay me thousand dollars right now..'' i said with a smirked on my face .

Colours drained out from her face as she heard .

''Whatttt....does one laptop costs for thousand dollars?are you insane ..'' her mouth was opened like a fish.

''I'm not talking about laptop. I'm talking about my deal which i lost because of you.....'' i gritted my teeth on my last sentence.

''Both of you shut up guys ..'' Safi interrupted our argument.

''Bro all your information of that deal will be on your IPAD i know that. So stop arguing for just a laptop dude grow up ...'' yeah he's right but .... can't he see her mistake in this and asking me to grow up duhh..

''Your asking me to grow up Safi ? Why don't you ask your so called sister to grow up ?'' I told him indicating towards the kid in this... i think you all got who's a kid here right ?

''Excuse me I'm already grown up. the one who needs to grow up here is you ... you got it ?'' Such a angry cat with a cute face lets irritate her a little more i thought and said

''Oh really your grown up ?''

''Yess I am.'' She replied proudly.

''Then why don't you marry me ?'' I asked her with a big smile plastered on my face .

''Wa... '' she lost her words. .

''What ? cat got your tounge haa you told me that your grown up right ? Then marry me marwah hashyam ....'' i said and winked at her . Right now I'm enjoying this alot .

She was silent for some time then she said glaring at me

''You know what your insane, completely mad, jerk , arrogant and ...''

''Handsome l know that '' i completed her sentence but she ignored me and said

''And shameless creature on earth

Get lost ..... '' she stomped her feet with red cheeks she left the hall.

Safi chuckled at her and asked me..

''Bro why do you always fight with her ?'' with amused expression on his face .

I thought for some time and the answer automatically came out of my mouth .

''I don't know safi i just like to see her angry face every time with red nose . The way she yells at me makes my heart flutter. When i saw her scared in a terrible situation my heart forgot its beat i don't know wats happening Safi.....''

''Don't tell me your falling for her... '' he asked with a serious expression on his face .

''Even i don't know that . I don't want to bring her in my life she's happy in her own world of joy let her be there itself. Away from my life . Away from my dangerous world ..'' i answered him .

He thought for some time and started laughing holding his stomach. .

''But when you asked her to marry you her... herr face was red as tomato . She was blushing bro you should have seen that ... '' he said between his laughs.

How does she have this much effect on me already. merely two days have happened that she came in my life and i feel like she already ruling my heart . Save me from this love troubles godd ... i thought in mind and went towards my office room leaving Hyena Safi behind me .

Assalamualaikum and hii everyone. Hope you liked the chapter.

Guys how would i know howz my story without your votes and comments? 😕

Don't be the silent leaders yaar do vote share and comment so that i can understand howz my story going on ...

Till next update allahafiz bye take care 😘