chapter 14

Danish's car collection above 😉👆☝

Marwah's pov :

I started running towards the entrance door ..

Now i can't live here its seriously dangerous . I'll see who will stop me .

My legs started moving very fast. before i could open the door one of the guard was asking me stop .

Aghhh time for some action i thought and lift up the flower vase which was on the side table and the vase was shattered into piece upon his head .

Then who asked him to stop me ..

I opened the door and rushed towards the parking lot .

What ?? I can't walk to my home i need some transportation right?

Once i entered into the parking lot i was awestruck. .... its amazing it has all the cars which i knew and some of i don't even know the names ..

Before i could start again two to four guards came in my view.

Its not my problem if you wanted to get beaten by me your wish ...i said and i started with my moves.

I kicked some of them were the sun doesn't shines .... opps sorry your mistake. I said and looked around my surroundings.

They all were laying on the floor crying in pain who asked them to mess with me duhhf .

I quickly started one of the Bmw.. he's damm rich it won't be a loss for him if i take one from this many ..

I thought and started the engine here i see a big gate was closed. .. who cares i thought and went on driving at full speed ..

I was ready to face the bad consequence of this. Then automatically the gates were opened for me as if asking me to leave.  Wah it's quite amazing

I continued my driving for at least one hour .

Here i see were really close to high way .

I opened the door in between of highway after parking it in the middle of the road. .i don't even want his car .

I thought and hired a cab . We are not so far from the city I'll be home in two hours ....

I wish we'll never meet again Mr.Arrogant.  I would have forgive you for anything but i can't forgive yoy for killing the  innocents in front of me .

You don't know the pain of loosing someone you love Danish khan .

Goodbye meet you never.....

I know i can't get rid of this soon but I'll forget this soon Inshallah (if allah wills)

I rested my head on the back seat and closed my eyes expecting myself to forget this drama of my life ..

Danish's pov :

I was smiling to myself looking at the patients in front of me .

My angel is really good i mean she has beaten my skilled guards blue and black.

Now I'm in a local hospital with my guards and that lucky bastard whom marwah wanted to treat.

Yess i brought him here to treat him cuz my angry cat wanted him to be treated.

Now i can't help but do what she wants . Her wish is mine now . Her order will be my command.

I ordered the guard to open the gates for her she thinks she got away by herself haahaa so sweet. 

She left my car in the middle of highway and took a cab which i have sended for her to get back home .

She thinks she can run away from me but our destiny has planned something else for me my dear marwah ....

I'm waiting for her to come out of the shock which she has got from encountering the scene.

After that we'll again meet but then you'll be mine ....

Lawfully islamically mine only mine.

After that we'll meet again in Halal terms.. 

I received a call from my driver that she is safely arrived her home sweet home ....

Now its my turn to give some good news to my loved once .... i thought in my mind .

I dialled her number with a smile  on my face and said

Mom I'm coming home.... with some good news for you .

I said and ended the call .

Assalamualaikum everyone and hii to my non Muslim readers..

How was the  chapter? our Danish is in love woww its going to be fun now. .

To enjoy my story further first you guys need to vote share and comment on my story ..

Keep reading....

Allahafiz and Bye .